“As one of the top providers of money handling equipment globally, we are pleased to introduce the Advantec 75 series to our growing catalog of currency counters,” said Jerry Henderson, director of business development at Cassida.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Tualatin, Ore. (PRWEB) February 12, 2013
Cassida (http://www.cassidausa.com), a world leader in money handling equipment, today announced the formal release of its latest currency counting machine, the Advantec 75 series. Founded in 1999, Cassida is a leading manufacturer of currency counters, coin sorters and counterfeit detectors. The Company works with multiple government institutions worldwide with diverse currencies to provide dependable, reliable money handling machines for all sizes of businesses, from small to large, enterprise-sized operations.
“As one of the top providers of money handling equipment globally, we are pleased to introduce the Advantec 75 series to our growing catalog of currency counters,” said Jerry Henderson, director of business development at Cassida. “At Cassida, we have combined our experience and dedication to customer service with an extensive inventory of money counting solutions to provide our customers with even more quality options.”
Advantec 75 Series: Taking the Next Step in Currency Counting
The Advantec 75 is a breakthrough in currency counters. Built to standards usually reserved for aircraft components, it combines speed, precision, and versatility into one heavy-duty machine. Packed with cutting-edge features and tested in ultra-demanding counting environments, the Advantec 75 series is a highly advanced machine; ready for a wide variety of functions:
- Next-Level Communication Capabilities - in an industry first, the Advantec 75 displays both the reason and remedy for detection alerts in easy-to-understand language on its large liquid crystal display
- Broad Range of Detection Features - infrared, ultraviolet (U and UM models), and magnetic sensors (UM model) are able to spot a wide range of bill discrepancies, including half, double, and chain notes, note-width differences, and sophisticated counterfeits
- Fast, Accurate, and Reliable - the Advantec 75 counts up to 1,500 bills per minute without sacrificing accuracy, reliability, or crucial detection capabilities.
- Customizable Operation - user preferences for screen brightness and keypad beep can be quickly set using the control panel. In addition to 1,500 bills per minute, counting speeds of 800, 1000 and 1,200 are also available to ensure smooth counting of both worn and new bills
- Friendly to Users and the Environment - the Advantec 75 enters an energy-saving sleep mode when not in use, but the One-Eye-Open™ feature switches the unit from sleep to counting when bills are loaded
About Cassida Corporation
For over 14 years, Cassida has been designing money handling equipment for some of the most demanding counting environments with diverse currencies. The Company’s experience, combined with close relationships with many different government institutions and agencies that handle money printing and security, Cassida remains one step ahead in currency compatibility and counterfeit detection worldwide.
As a ‘next generation manufacturer’ of money handling products, the Company’s mission is to use the most advanced technology and latest information in cash processing equipment to provide uniquely reliable and efficient solutions to its customers.
North American Headquarters
19636 SW 90th Court
Tualatin, OR 97062
Tel: (888) 800-0303
For additional media information, contact Crystal Crampton, Marketing Development Manager at (888) 800-0303, ext. 554 or via email: ccrampton (at) cassidausa (dot) com