Perceptive Software Releases New Enterprise Search, Workgroup Search Applications
Perceptive Search 10.2 applications find answers wherever they exist, allow users to access content from any platform using any device.
Shawnee, KS (PRWEB) February 12, 2013
- Perceptive Software announces the release of version 10.2 of Perceptive Search applications—Enterprise Search and Workgroup Search. The company’s first release of search technology since its acquisition of ISYS in 2012 is more connected, more powerful and faster, providing decision makers access to content wherever it exists, from any platform and any device.
- Connections with Perceptive Content and Perceptive Globalbrain enable search within imaged documents, offering the unique ability to search content trapped inside static, even poor quality document images such as scanned paper, faxes and TIFFs.
- Through its intuitive Social Panel feature, Perceptive Enterprise Search now actively reaches out to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, surfacing data that’s vital in today’s business environment.
- Because content changes quickly, indexing optimizations within Enterprise Search and Workgroup Search offer quicker access to new and recently changed content.
- Perceptive Enterprise Search and Workgroup Search support Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, iOS6 and Android Jelly Bean platforms, putting knowledge management personnel in touch with vital business data across multiple systems—including both entrenched and newly adopted platforms—in the office or on the go.
- “Perceptive Search allows users to find answers wherever they exist—content repositories, email systems, websites, databases, social media, personal computers and more—and to access that content quickly on any platform, using any device, including web-enabled mobile devices,” said Brett Chalmers, Manager of Product Marketing, Perceptive Search.
- “Perceptive Search products break down countless barriers to business intelligence, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility,” said Derek Murphy, Chief Technology Officer for Perceptive Search.