Columbus, Ohio (PRWEB) February 13, 2013
The United Shippers Alliance, a shippers association comprised of over 150 shipper-members across the country, is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, February 20th at 1:00 p.m. ET titled: “Improve Profit and Customer Satisfaction through More Effective Management of LTL Carriers.” The webcast is free and will provide valuable information about the LTL transportation industry that will be beneficial to company executives and their staffs.
What will be presented at this LTL transportation webinar?
Specifically, the “Improve Profit and Customer Satisfaction through More Effective Management of LTL Carriers” webinar will:
(1) Look at the major trends impacting the trucking industry
(2) Assess the current health of the industry and its major players
(3) Identify the major factors that impact LTL transportation pricing
(4) Provide key strategies and negotiation approaches that can be used to improve the value (cost/service mix) delivered to companies by LTL carriers
The webinar will be presented by Gene Graves, the Executive Director of the United Shippers Alliance, who has over 4 decades of experience in international and domestic transportation. The presentation will take less than an hour and interested parties will attend online.
About the United Shippers Alliance:
Founded in 1991, the United Shippers’ Alliance (“USA”) is one of the most active Shippers Associations in the nation, helping over 150 shippers reduce their LTL and ocean transportation costs between 10 and 40 percent while meeting their service level objectives. Its sole mission is to negotiate the most competitive transportation rates and services for its members. The USA is able to meet its members’ transportation cost and service objectives by:
- Exercising negotiation leverage from over $50 million in member transportation contracts
- Establishing long-term, strategic relationships with leading LTL and ocean carriers
- Applying decades of transportation industry experience and knowledge
- Leaving operational carrier management, communications and control to its shipper-members.