Pahoa, HI (PRWEB) February 22, 2013
Miracle Botanicals, the leader in 100% Pure Reiki Charged Essential Oils, is now offering Juniper Berry Essential Oil - one of the most ancient oils, used to heal diseases and increase stamina - for only $14.97.
The branches and the berries of the Juniper, a coniferous tree, have been used for spiritual and healing purposes since ancient times. Juniper Berries have even been found in ancient Egyptian tombs, and are said to be one of the earliest plants on this planet. Juniper Berry is a very cleansing and purifying essential oil, deeming as one of the most powerful detoxifiers.
Botanical Name: Juniperus Communis
- Botanical Family: Cupressaceae
- Derived From: Berries of the Juniper Tree
- Origin: Hungary
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Aroma: Crisp, woody, sweet, earthy with almost a hidden fruity note
- Physical Description: Thin, Clear
- Blends with: Rosemary, Lemon, Pine, Cedarwood, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Cypress, Fir Needle, Clary Sage, Vetiver, Patchouli, Orange, Grapefruit
- Reiki Charged: All of the essential oils offered by Miracle Botanicals are Reiki charged by Hope Johnson. The Juniper Berry essential oil offered here has been charged with intent to uplift, cleanse and purify.
-Plant Properties: Antiseptic, astringent, antispasmodic, cleanser, detoxifier, digestive stimulant and cleanser, diuretic, stimulant, promotes nerve regeneration and tonic.
- Emotions: Juniper Berry Essential Oil is known to be calming and to help ease stress without acting as a sedative.
- Skincare: Juniper Berries are a natural antiseptic, as is the essential oil and can be used to help heal acne when used at low dilutions in skincare applications. Juniper oil will also help speed up the healing of scars and prevent wrinkles. Juniper Berry is effective for cellulite, acting as a detoxifier and helping the body release excess fluids.
- Physical: Internally, Juniper Berry oil can be taken in very small amounts acting as a diuretic for cystitis and to detoxify the body. It is also very effective to use in Juniper Berry tea mixed with Fennel Seed and Rosemary herb. Juniper Berry Oil is used for problems with obesity, urinary infections, skin problems, arthritis or gout. To improve memory it can be helpful to inhale the scents of Juniper Berry and Rosemary mixed together. Juniper Berry Oil can also be used for relief from colds, flus, and hemorrhoids.
- Spiritual: The Old Testament references the Juniper Tree several times as the broom tree, a variety of Juniper that grows in Palestine. The broom tree was known to cleanse, purify, and eliminate what is not true.
Native Americans used juniper berries for medicinal purposes and also burned the berries to cleanse and purify the air.
Juniper Berry Oil is wonderful to use in mediation as it instills willpower and confidence and also encourages movement and openness as you release negativity and unwanted energy.
Juniper Berry Oil can be used for protection, cleansing and purifying your body, mind, and home.
- First Chakra: Represents Courage, Passion, Loyalty, Survival and Support.
- Third Chakra: Solar Plexus, allows us to feel our inner strength and personal power.
- Physical Berries: The berries are green when young and mature to a deep purple-black color over eighteen months.
- Oil: Thin, Clear
- Etheric: Violet
Contraindications: Avoid during pregnancy and if you have kidney problems. Can create kidney problems if it is used for six weeks straight.
Miracle Botanicals is the leading provider of Reiki charged pure essential oils that help people align with their Divine identity and return to their natural state of optimal health, abundance and well being. For more information, please visit http://www.miraclebotanicals.com.
The founder of Miracle Botanicals, Rev. Hope Johnson is devoted to being a clear channel for Divine inspiration and instruction. She is passionate about being a facilitator to expanding Consciousness here on the earth plane through her work and play. Her recorded spiritual insights can be found here: http://www.thewaytotheway.com