"Covestor's conference in the cloud brings together people interested in investing in an interactive, virtual environment."
Boston, MA (PRWEB) February 21, 2013
Covestor, an investment management company that enables individuals to replicate the transactions of experienced investors, will host the Next Invest 2013 conference.
Next Invest is a virtual “conference in the cloud” where attendees from around the world can connect - at no cost - with innovative investors and leading financial industry experts. It will be held live online Tuesday, March 5 and Wednesday, March 6 2013 with content available on demand for 90 days.
Next Invest 2013 will feature interactive panels on the latest investment tools and technologies and insight into global markets and investment strategies including:
Social Investing Trends
Exchange Traded Funds: a history and outlook
Hedge funds: what’s hot, what’s not?
Simulating the look and feel of a traditional conference, the Next Invest 2013 online environment will also include:
- A lounge for networking, questions and collaboration.
- An exhibit hall, where attendees can learn about products and services.
- A resource center, where visitors can fill a virtual briefcase with videos, white papers, e-books and speaker presentations.
By hosting Next Invest, Covestor is continuing its mission of helping investors through the combination of online convenience and first-hand financial content.
Speakers scheduled to participate in Next Invest 2013 include:
- AngelList CEO Naval Ravikant
- Forbes ETF Advisor Editor-in-Chief Jim Lowell
- The Wall Street Journal Special Writer Greg Zuckerman
- StockTwits CEO Howard Lindzon
- Barron’s Assistant Managing Editor Beverly Goodman
- Reformed Broker Josh Brown
- BCM International Managing Director Barbara Matthews
- Concept Capital Managing Director Frank Napolitani
- Estimize CEO Leigh Drogen
- Briefing.com, Chief Market Analyst Pat O’Hare
- ValuEngine.com Chief Market Strategist Richard Suttmeier
- Sizemore Capital Management Chief Investment Officer Charles Sizemore
- Covestor CEO Asheesh Advani
- And over a dozen more
Covestor brings the clarity and efficiency of an online marketplace to the world of money management. Investors can compare and select from a transparent marketplace of money management talent that includes a diverse group of portfolio managers representing a broad spectrum of strategies.
Covestor’s Portfolio Sync technology automatically replicates trades, providing clients the convenience of “set and forget” functionality and the protection of Covestor’s proprietary trade filtering.
Covestor is widely regarded as a pioneer in bringing separately managed accounts (SMAs) online in a transparent marketplace. Founded in 2006, the company has offices in Boston and London and is funded by leading VC firms including Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital and Amadeus Capital Partners.
Covestor is an investment adviser registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Additional information can be accessed directly from our Form ADV document, available at http://www.covestor.com.
It should not be assumed that any information discussed herein will prove to be profitable or that decisions in the future will be profitable or provide similar results. While Covestor does provide limited investment advice to its clients, the content herein is provided as general and impersonalized investment information and is not a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any security or subscribe to any particular investment model. Please take appropriate professional advice in any investment decisions.
For additional information contact:
Kalen Holliday, Covestor Communications Director 866-825-3005 x4 or kalen(at)covestor(dot)com