(PRWEB) February 19, 2013
What: Social Media Week is a worldwide event exploring the social, cultural, and economic impact of social media. Social Media Week’s mission is to help people and organizations connect through collaboration, learning, and the sharing of ideas and information.
Who: Conversocial, the leader in social customer service, will host a panel discussion, The Social Engagement Hub: Re-Imagining The Contact Center, during New York’s Social Media Week. The event will discuss the connection between customer service and marketing departments, and how both must evolve for the benefit of their customers and companies. Unique perspectives will be shared from distinguished panelists including:
- Joshua March – CEO, Conversocial (@joshuamarch)
- Alon Waisman – Social Media Operations Manager, GoDaddy (@MowAlon)
- Evan Shumeyko – CRM Engagement Lead, Ogilvy (@shumeyko)
- Sean Valderas– Social Media Manager, Nokia Care (@NokiaSean)
- Michael Brito – VP, Social Business Strategy, Edelman Digital (@Britopian)
The panel discussion is especially targeted at social media managers, marketers, and customer service directors, and will explore in depth the following areas:
- Bringing stakeholders together through a Social Engagement Hub
- Why C-Level management should get behind social customer service
- How proactive social customer service can revolutionize the contact center of the future
- Success stories of companies offering unified customer engagement through social media.
Where: Advertising & Marketing Hub, JWT
466 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10017
When: Tuesday, February 19th, 2013, 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST
Anyone interested is encouraged to register for the event here and join the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #smwCustServ. Those unable to attend can view the event via the livestream broadcast.
Contact: For more information contact: Anna Drennan, Anna(at)Conversocial(dot)com or Michael Cecil, 212-362-1307, Michael (at)Thunder11(dot) com.