InsightSquared celebrated its second anniversary with extraordinary growth. - Fred Shilmover, CEO
Boston, MA (PRWEB) February 21, 2013
InsightSquared, a provider of sales and marketing analytics for Salesforce, today announced record results for the full year of 2012. Annual revenue grew by over 6x and the number of customers grew by more than 3x compared to 2011.
Fred Shilmover, CEO at InsightSquared
“InsightSquared celebrated its second anniversary with extraordinary growth. Our goals were very ambitious in 2012 but we were able to exceed them and we attribute our success to our disruptive and breakthrough product, exceptional and hard-working employees, reliable partners and loyal customers. We rapidly increased our market share in sales analytics, received an investment and launched a Salesforce integration.”
Key Highlights in 2012:
- Investment – InsightSquared received funding from Atlas Venture, Bessemer Venture Partners, NextView Ventures and salesforce.com.
- Selected for the Salesforce AppExchange Showcase – InsightSquared was highlighted in the categories of Analytics and Social on the AppExchange Social Apps Showcase.
- Product – InsightSquared continued its disruptive innovation with a 2-in-1 unified sales and marketing analytics product.
InsightSquared made major enhancements to its product in 2012, including:
- Sales Funnel – measures conversion rates at each stage, by time and by employee
- Pipeline History – analyzes the sales pipeline by time, stage and inflow/outflow
- Sales Cycle – measures sales cycles by employees, accounts and Won/Lost
- Cross-object Reporting – allows you to easily view powerful and insightful reports that span multiple Salesforce objects, allow you to traverse dependencies in any direction; such reports would be too difficult to create without InsightSquared
- InsightSquared has taken sales analytics to the next level by connecting to multiple data sources, providing the ability to match entities between your CRM system and other sources such as your phone system when you want to measure sales team activities, dials and connects.
- With the addition of a Quickbooks connector, InsightSquared has extended its analytics product which allows customers to get insight into financial data to make more intelligent business decisions.
- Additionally InsightSquared has been increasing the frequency of product updates and has reduced the time to implementation to less than 24 hours.
- Employees – InsightSquared’s team grew from 15 to over 40 employees in 2012.
- Customers – InsightSquared now has hundreds of paying customers globally, more than tripling its customer base since 2011.
- Partners – Sales from partners have grown significantly and InsightSquared has strengthened its commitment to expanding its network of resellers and consultant partners globally.
- Awards – InsightSquared was recognized as a winner in the 2012 International Business Awards in the category of the Best New Product or Service of the Year for B2B products.
Connect with InsightSquared:
- Website: http://www.insightsquared.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/insightsquared
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/insightsquared
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/insightsquared
- Sales Analytics Blog: http://www.insightsquared.com/blog/
- Free salesforce.com tools: http://www.insightsquared.com/free
InsightSquared provides disruptive and breakthrough sales and marketing analytics for Salesforce. The analytics, dashboards and reports are built from the ground up for sales managers and business executives who run small and midsize companies (SMBs). Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product lives in the cloud, meaning SMBs don’t need to license expensive software, invest in new hardware, or employ dedicated IT and analytical staff to use it.