Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) February 21, 2013
ChannelPro-SMB, the premier source of business and technology insights for channel partners serving the small and midsize business market, will host its 2nd annual ChannelPro SMB Forum at the Hilton Long Beach Hotel and Executive Meeting Center in Long Beach, Calif., on April 10, 2013.
The full-day, live event for channel resellers, integrators, consultants, and managed service providers offers interactive, in-depth conversations with some of the industry’s top channel pros who have pioneered profitable businesses from cloud computing, mobility, and managed services. A showcase of SMB vendor solutions provides additional learning opportunities and enables channel pros to get one-on-one advice on employing new technologies and services to better serve their customers.
This year’s interactive discussion topics are:
- Adapting Your Business to the Cloud: Which services should you offer and which ways of offering them are the most profitable? Industry experts will address these topics head-on and explore how you can take advantage of the latest cloud opportunities.
- Winning Sales and Marketing Strategies for MSPs: Learn how the pros attract new customers, from finding sales prospects to the most effective techniques for turning leads into clients.
- Where the Money Is in Mobility: From device management and security to mobile app development and reselling carrier services, you’ll receive actionable advice for capitalizing on the mobile juggernaut.
- Today’s Hottest Trends in Hardware: Get a hands-on look at the latest Ultrabooks, smartphones, small-form-factor PCs, storage solutions, monitors, and tablets, and learn from leading experts how to turn cool into cash.
- Bonus session: Earn your MSP Partners Trustmark credential from this special CompTIA workshop, free for all attendees! Now is the time to differentiate your company in the market and leverage the Trustmark to boost sales.
Panel experts offering their insights include Keith Lubner, president and managing partner of Channel Consulting Corp.; Karl Palachuk, president of Great Little Book Publishing Co. Inc., avid blogger, and industry advocate; Chris Jones, co-founder, vice president, and principal analyst at independent analyst firm Canalys; and Dave Seibert, CIO at IT Innovators Inc. and leader of the Orange County, Calif., chapter of the SMB Technology Network.
Also providing best practices advice and tips are these IT luminaries:
- Luis Alvarez, president and CEO of Alvarez Technology Group Inc.
- Ed Correia, president and CEO, Sagacent Technologies Inc.
- Ro Kolakowski, founder, 6th Street Consulting
- Ed Roberts, CEO and partner, Lethos Inc.
- Kelly White, principal, Silvertail Software LLC
“By participating in the ChannelPro SMB Forum, channel partners have a unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of today’s top IT trends from colleagues who have learned by doing and paved the way for their success,” says Cecilia Galvin, executive editor of ChannelPro-SMB and a session moderator at the event. “They can also take advantage of the showcase of vendor solutions that will enable them to meet the growing IT needs of their SMB customer base.”
Vendor sponsors such as HP, McAfee (an Intel Company), Schneider Electric, VaultLogix, SMB Nation, ChannelEyes, SMB Technology Network, Varvid and others will be on hand to help attendees navigate the new technological landscape of products and services.
To ensure that everyone at the ChannelPro SMB Forum can freely participate in the conversation, seating at the event has been limited. Space is still available, however, and persons interested in attending or exhibiting at the conference are encouraged to visit the show’s website at http://www.ChannelProForum.com.
About ChannelPro-SMB: ChannelPro-SMB provides targeted business and technology information for IT channel partners who serve small and midsize businesses. Via ChannelPro-SMB magazine and associated online properties, ChannelPro-SMB delivers expert opinion, analysis, news, product reviews, and advice vital to a reseller’s business success. Perspectives from VARs, vendors, distributors, and analysts are spotlighted daily. No other media company focuses on the small and midsize marketplace like ChannelPro-SMB. More information is available at http://www.ChannelProSMB.com.