With the sleek new interface, all the powerful tools in Lectora are much easier to find and easier to use, giving our users a quick and easy development experience
CINCINNATI (PRWEB) February 25, 2013
e-Learning developers and professionals can join Lectora® e-Learning software this Wednesday, February 27 for a free e-Learning webinar to see the new Lectora Version 11. Released just a few weeks ago, this upgrade, the biggest in the history of Lectora, boasts a completely new interface and 112 new features to make e-Learning development more powerful, easier and faster than ever.
“With this huge Lectora V11 upgrade, interactive and engaging e-Learning development is now simple for our users,” said Peter Bray, Chief Marketing Officer. “With the sleek new interface, all the powerful tools in Lectora are much easier to find and easier to use, giving our users a quick and easy development experience.”
Attendees will see these new features and more in “Introducing Lectora Version 11!”:
- New Interface – Develop courses much faster with easy access to tools and wizards with the sleek, new design.
- Question Creator – Create sophisticated questions easier than ever with multiple question types, numerous feedback options and the ability to track and count user attempts.
- Action Pane – Build interactive courses faster and easier with improved actions and the new action pane.
- Slide-Out Media Library – Get instant access to media, games, characters, animations and the online media gallery.
- Social Features – Embed a variety of social media capabilities and RSS feeds in courses.
- PowerPoint Import – Instantly import PowerPoint content into Lectora.
- Full, professional versions of:
o Camtasia® 8 - Record, edit and produce screen recordings.
o Snagit® 11 - Transform screen captures into learning tools.
o Flypaper™ Pro 3.7 - Record, edit and produce screen recordings.
- Tin Can API Support – Track and record learners’ experiences anywhere and from multiple devices.
This session is part of the Inspiration Wednesdays free online webinar series that shares valuable e-Learning tips, trends and strategies with the e-Learning community. Inspiration Wednesdays live sessions take place at 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. ET (GMT-5).
To register for this session and for more information, please visit: Lectora e-Learning Webinars.
Lectora Inspire Version 11 provides the most powerful e-Learning authoring software for development. Lectora now comes bundled with full versions of Camtasia, Snagit, Flypaper and ReviewLink™, providing developers all the e-Learning tools they need for course development and review. To learn more about Lectora Version 11, please visit: Lectora e-Learning software.
Lectora® is the world’s leading e-Learning software used by most Global 2000 companies in more than 125 countries and is offered in six languages. The Lectora line of e-Learning products includes Lectora Inspire, Lectora Online, Lectora Publisher and Lectora Integrator. The makers of Lectora also produce Flypaper™, the leading Flash content creation platform, Snap! by Lectora® rapid e-Learning software and its sister product, Snap! Empower™ Flash interactions builder. The Lectora family of e-Learning products also includes CourseMill® learning management system (LMS) and Lectora Talent Management. Lectora is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio with offices in Boca Raton, Phoenix, Paris, London and Beijing. Lectora, Flypaper, CourseMill, Snap! by Lectora and Snap! Empower are trademarks of Trivantis® Corporation.