London, UK (PRWEB) February 25, 2013
Angola ranks as one of the richest fishing grounds in Africa. Its coastline has the length of over 1.600 kilometers. The annual catch of fish in the country is estimated at approximately 300 thousand tonnes. The Southern fishing zone is the most productive area. On the whole, the Angolan fishing zones are abundant in such fish species as sardines, mackerel, hake, tunas, etc. Artisanal fisheries and semi-industrial fishers account for above 80% of the total fish production in Angola.
A lack of knowledge and investments together with the aftershock of the civil war restrains the growth of the fish market in the country. However, the government has recently deregulated fish prices and established a special fund to support development of domestic fisheries.
New market research report “Fish and Seafood Market in Angola: Business Report 2013” created by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Fish and Seafood Market in Angola: Business Report 2013
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 1,160.00
The report provides an extensive overview of the fish and seafood market in Angola. It contains a brief country profile, comprehensive analysis of the current market situation and description of the prevailing market trends. The research study discloses figures on production and consumption, traces the recent foreign trade activities and presents essential data on the governmental regulations in the fishery sector in Angola. The report reveals valuable information on key market participants such as producers, wholesalers, suppliers and customers. The research also examines internal and external factors shaping the market; includes findings on the market size and structure; and outlines top market challenges and opportunities.
- Brief country profile: general information and major economic indicators.
- Comprehensive overview of the fish and seafood market in Angola: production and consumption dynamics, foreign trade statistics and structure.
- Detailed examination of the major forces limiting and driving the market.
- In-depth analysis of the present state of the fish and seafood market in Angola and description of the prevailing market trends.
- Information on the governmental regulations.
- All-round assessment of the competitive scenario.
- Review of the key market players such as producers, wholesalers, suppliers and consumers.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.