It’s great when so many of the industry’s top minds get together in one place to have high-level discussions about the issues that will transform and shape IT in the near future.
(PRWEB) February 27, 2013
In recognition of Storagepipe’s innovative implementations and record of success as an IBM Business Partner, IBM has invited Storagepipe to present a breakout session at the upcoming Pulse 2013 Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 3, 2013.
Storagepipe CEO, Steven Rodin, will be presenting an exclusive breakout session entitled “Delivering Tivoli Fastback in an as-a-Service Model”. The presentation will cover many areas, focusing primarily on Storagepipe’s exciting and effective approach to selling and implementing the IBM Tivoli solution as a cloud service for the SMB market.
Other topics to be covered will include:
- Storagepipe’s history and business philosophy
- Modern and emerging challenges for backup and business continuity
- An overview of IBM Tivoli Fastback
- Storagepipe’s approach to deploying IBM Tivoli Fastback
- Real-world success stories and case studies
Those wishing to attend can visit the IBM Pulse 2013 web site (http://www-01.ibm.com/software/tivoli/pulse/) to sign up for the conference, and attend the presentation in MGM Grand, Studio 6 on March 3rd at 4:30pm.
About IBM Pulse 2013
IBM Pulse is the premier IBM event, which brings together over 8000 industry professionals, business partners, and industry analysts to discuss the trends which will shape the future direction of IT. This year’s event will be focused on Cloud and IT optimization, Mobile Enterprise, Smarter Assets and Facilities, and Security Intelligence.
IBM Pulse 2013 will take place from March 3rd to 6th 2013, and will feature celebrity guest speakers Peyton Manning and Carrie Underwood.
About Storagepipe Fastback DR:
Storagepipe’s Fastback DR online backup and disaster recovery service is the premier DRaaS (Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service) application for Windows servers.
- Virtual Recovery capability within Fastback DR enables extremely fast emergency bare metal recovery within minutes instead of the hours it would normally take to rebuild a new server.
- Fastback DR allows file and volume recovery, in addition to specialized granular recovery capabilities for databases and email servers.
- Fastback DR eliminates risks associated with traditional backup processes, such as human error or lost/damaged backup tapes.
- By automating manual data backup tasks, Fastback DR helps companies free up IT time and save money.
- Fastback’s “Incremental Forever” technology does away with error-prone and confusing backup rotations, and helps companies deal more effectively with rapid data growth.
“This year’s Pulse will be a truly unique conference. It’s great when so many of the industry’s top minds get together in one place to have high-level discussions about the issues that will transform and shape IT in the near future. I’m particularly excited by the focus on the cloud and managed services to provide fascinating and eye-opening new learning experiences for all attendees. ”
Storagepipe has been a leader in the hosted data protection space since 2001, providing cutting-edge backup, archiving, compliance, disaster recovery and high availability services which solve modern and emerging data protection challenges.
In addition to being the recognized leader in Canadian online backup services, Storagepipe also has a strong established market base amongst iSeries, AS400 and AIX users (http://iseriesonlinebackup.com).
And Storagepipe’s partner program helps telecom, managed services and other service providers quickly launch their own white-label online backup and cloud recovery services.
For more information on Storagepipe and its services, you can visit http://storagepipe.com. And attendees wishing to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Storagepipe CEO Steven Rodin can contact pr(at)storagepipe(dot)com.