Sulphur Springs, Texas (PRWEB) February 27, 2013
The HIMSS 2013 show floor will be filled with thousands of software vendors, but very few offer solutions to problems that every hospital deals with. One of those is Access, which helps hospitals and health systems get patient-focused content into electronic health records without paper or manual indexing. In doing so, Access products eliminate the gaps between patient and business content and systems from MEDITECH, Siemens, McKesson, Epic, Cerner and other HIS providers.
Access continually works with hospitals to improve its electronic forms on demand, electronic patient signatures, clinical data bridge and paperless forms and workflow solutions. Those who visit the Access booth (#1023) will see these and other hospital-driven enhancements:
● Server-based electronic signature technology that’s easy to administrate
● Deficiency reporting that alerts clinicians when patients have unsigned documents
● Ability to electronically sign documents at the patient’s bedside using a signature tablet
● Paperless onboarding solution that gets new employees up and running immediately
● Ability to launch patient e-forms on demand solution from URLs
“Every hospital needs to be able to get patient documentation, signatures and clinical information — such as EKG and colonoscopy reports — into EHRs,” said Access founder and CEO Tim Elliott. “The new features that people can see at HIMSS make it easier and more cost-effective to do this, while getting rid of paper.”
Hundreds of hospitals worldwide use Access solutions to integrate e-forms, electronic patient signatures and clinical data into EHRs without paper or user effort. Access solutions improve patient care and safety, cut costs and enhance electronic health records (EHR), patient safety and downtime planning initiatives. Learn more at http://www.accessefm.com and check out our recent success stories.