Noord, Aruba (PRWEB) March 03, 2013
Known for beautiful beaches and a calm, island way of life, Aruba is a world-class vacation destination. Matthew Smillie, owner of Aruba Villa Vacation Homes which offers luxury villas for rent, explains about how to rent a villa in Aruba for summer holidays.
"Aruba has stunning beaches," says Smillie, an expert for those looking to rent a beach villa for summer while in Aruba. "The island also has amazing ecological sites, a beautiful capital city and museums to rival any large city."
- California Point Lighthouse offers beautiful views of the west coast of the island and the island's beautiful beaches.
- Arikok National Park boasts 20 miles of hiking trails through desert landscapes and native flora and fauna, along with sightings of giant lizards and Arawak Indian drawings.
- Aruba Butterfly Farm is a 3,000 square foot garden with hundreds of gorgeous butterflies from all over the world.
*National Archeological Museum traces the history of Aruba back to when the first inhabitants arrived from Central and South America in approximately 2500 BC.
- Bushiribana Gold Mine Ruins were home to a mini gold rush in the 1800s. Visitors can tour the remains of the mine, where three million pounds of ore were mined after gold was discovered in 1824.
- Aruba Aloe Vera Factory and Museum allows visitors to learn the history of the Aruba aloe fields.
- Oranjestad is the island's capital city and is home to Dutch colonial architecture. It is also the primary shopping area on the island.
"Aruba has so much to offer visitors," says Smillie, who helps travelers find the best in Aruba accommodations. "From water adventures to a first class golf vacation to a romantic getaway, visitors can do it all in Aruba."
No matter what type of vacation visitors are looking for, chances are Aruba has exactly what they're hoping for.
To learn more about Aruba Vacation Rentals, call 297 564 54 37.
Aruba Villa Vacation Rentals provides luxury villa and home rentals, as well as property management services, on the island of Aruba. To find out more, contact http://www.arubavillavacationhomes.com.
© 2013 Sinai Marketing and Aruba Villa Vacation Homes. Authorization to post is granted, with the stipulation that Sinai Marketing and Aruba Villa Vacation Homes are credited as sole source. Linking to other sites from this document is strictly prohibited, with the exception of herein imbedded links.