Balboa Press will host 12 free book signings throughout the weekend.
AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) March 18, 2013
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, has released its schedule of author signings at Hay House’s “I Can Do It! Austin 2013 Conference” happening March 23–24 at the Bass Concert Hall. Balboa Press will host 12 free book signings throughout the weekend. The following authors will be signing free copies of their book in the Balboa Press booth while supplies last:
Saturday, March 23
- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.: John Cappello, “Open the Mind Exercise the Soul”
- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.: Lloyd Hebert, “The History of God By God”
- 1:30 – 2:00 p.m. & 3:00 – 3:30 p.m.: Kay Hammond, “Panic Attacks and Me”
- 1:30 – 2:00 p.m. & 3:00 – 3:30 p.m.: Lesley Tierra, “Metaphor-phosis: Transform Your Stories from Pain to Power”
- 5:00 – 5:30 p.m. & 6:30 – 7:00 p.m.: Patty Ptak Kogutek, “A CHANGE OF HABIT”
- 5:00 – 5:30 p.m. & 6:30 – 7:00 p.m.: Vanessa Brownbridge, “SYMBOLS OF THE WHITE DOVE”
- 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.: Dr Wayne D Pernell, “Choosing Your Power”
- 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.: Ronald Ragotzy MD, “Raising Abel”
Sunday, March 24
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.: Paul Lamb, “Exploring the Iceberg”
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.: Dr. Robert Kuhn, “Return to Health”
- 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. & 2:30 – 3:00 p.m.: Lesley Tierra, “Metaphor-phosis: Transform Your Stories from Pain to Power”
- 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. & 2:30 – 3:00 p.m.: June W. Lamb, MFT, “The Learning Journey”
Balboa Press will showcase nearly 30 new titles in their on-site book gallery. Additionally, Balboa Press will have staff on hand to offer information and to answer questions about its authors and self-publishing services, to those interested.
For more information, including admission costs, hours of operation, and speaker bio’s, visit: http://www.hayhouse.com/event_details.php?event_id=1873 . For more information about self-publishing a book with Balboa Press, log onto http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847 today.
About Balboa Press
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, is a self-publishing company specializing in self-help books with a positive message. Offering a full suite of publishing, design and marketing services, we are committed to empowering more authors to publish books that will in turn help others and our planet Earth. As a division of Hay House, Balboa Press titles are monitored regularly by the parent company. Hay House is one of the fastest-growing self-help and transformational publishers in the world and hopes to find through Balboa Press new inspiring authors that display their potential to add to their catalog. For more information or to publish a book visit http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847. For the latest, follow @BalboaPress on Twitter.