“AutoAlert is the best sales tool a car manager can have,” says Michael O’Connell, GM, Lexus of Watertown (MA).
IRVINE, CA (PRWEB) March 01, 2013
Michael O’Connell, general sales manager for Lexus of Watertown, said today that the dealership is selling 40 to 50 additional vehicles a month using the AutoAlert database selling strategy.
“AutoAlert is the best sales tool a car manager can have,” says O’Connell. The Watertown, MA dealership retails 300 to 400 units a month.
AutoAlert, Inc. is a technology and training company that helps auto dealers identify and capture existing but unrecognized business opportunities. Its effectiveness in identifying sales opportunities for Lexus of Watertown has been so remarkable it has shaken up confidences about how the dealership sells cars, O’Connell said.
“We once depended on traffic across the curb for our business, but with AutoAlert we’re empowered to discover this new business residing within our own customer database and go after it. Without this tool we would not have known about these hidden opportunities,” he said.
Lexus of Watertown retails 200 to 250 new and 100 to 150 used vehicles a month, having made it New England's number-one volume Lexus dealership, based on 2012 Lexus Eastern Area new vehicle sales. The dealership widely uses many Alert strategies available through AutoAlert, including Warranty Alert.
Here’s how AutoAlert helps dealers identify the right opportunities within their database:
- WarrantyAlert identifies well in advance customers in the position for an extended warranty, even if they did not purchase the vehicle from the dealership.
- FlexAlert identifies buyers who can trade out their current vehicle for a new one... lowering their payments through current market incentives and more flexible terms.
- ServiceAlert identifies the best prospect a dealer has, customers scheduled to arrive in the service drive. Text and email alerts notify sales when the customer pulls into the service drive.
- ContractAlert identifies exactly when a customer’s purchase or lease contract is approaching its end. No longer miss opportunities because the OEM omits banking sources and other details that cloud the sales picture.
- MileageAlert identifies well in advance when a customer’s lease miles are over their contracted amount. Help them into a new car, at a similar payment, while helping them avoid lease over-mileage penalties.
- ConquestAlert identifies customer who did not originally purchase from you, and then communicate with and capture their next purchase from other dealers.
“AutoAlert is improving results for us through every profit center in which we use it,” says O’Connell.
More than 2,000 automobile dealerships and more than 25,000 individual users have benefited from added sales, profits, commissions and individualized support and training that come with each AutoAlert installation. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert, Inc. is the first and only company of its kind to offer dealership and enterprise wide business intelligence software, support and training.
For more information, contact Nathan Warner, Director of Marketing at 949-398-7008; Nathan(at)autoalert(dot)com or visit http://www.autoalert.com