I am thrilled to discuss and share with the e-Learning community all of the powerful new features and benefits that Lectora Version 11 brings to the table.
CINCINNATI (PRWEB) March 04, 2013
RELATE Live’s eLearnChat Podcast Series will feature the new Lectora® Version 11 e-Learning software on Wednesday, March 6 at 10:45a.m. ET. Rick Zanotti, host of eLearnChat, will interview Senior Vice President of Authoring Products for Lectora, John Blackmon, to discuss how the new Lectora Version 11 makes e-Learning development easier and more powerful than ever before.
“With over 100 new features, e-Learning development will never be the same,” said Blackmon. “I am thrilled to discuss and share with the e-Learning community all of the powerful new features and benefits that Lectora Version 11 brings to the table.”
The new Lectora Version 11 has 112 new features including:
- Intuitive Interface: This sleek, new interface makes it easy to develop e-Learning quickly with access to all the power tools in Lectora
- Question Creator: Create tests and quizzes stocked with different question types and styles including drag-and-drop and hotspot
- Action Pane: Provides a simple, visual way to make images, objects and anything else in the course interactive
- Slide-Out Media Library: Filled with thousands of graphics and hundreds of characters, interactive games and animations for e-Learning
- PowerPoint Import: Quickly import PowerPoint files into Lectora to get started quickly
- Tin Can API Support: Track and record learning experiences in a whole new way from anywhere—even on multiple devices
For more information about Lectora Version 11, visit: Lectora e-Learning Software.
To tune in to the Lectora Version 11 eLearnChat podcast, visit http://www.justintv.com/relatecorp. You can also follow the podcast via Twitter using the hashtag #eLearnChat.
Lectora® is the world’s leading e-Learning software used by most Global 2000 companies in more than 125 countries and is offered in six languages. The Lectora line of e-Learning products includes Lectora Inspire, Lectora Online, Lectora Publisher and Lectora Integrator. The makers of Lectora also produce Flypaper™, the leading Flash content creation platform, Snap! by Lectora® rapid e-Learning software and its sister product, Snap! Empower™ Flash interactions builder. The Lectora family of e-Learning products also includes CourseMill® learning management system (LMS) and Lectora Talent Management. Lectora is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio with offices in Boca Raton, Phoenix, Paris, London and Beijing. Lectora, Flypaper, CourseMill, Snap! by Lectora and Snap! Empower are trademarks of Trivantis® Corporation.
Phone: 1.877.929.0188 / +1.513.929.0188
Blog: Lectora.com/blog & rapid-e-learning.lectora.com/e-learning-blog