Los Gatos, CA (PRWEB) March 12, 2013
MobileFrame announces the release of version 5.2 of their Configurable Mobile Application™ Development Platform. Known worldwide as the provider of the only cross-device mobile application development platform that requires no custom coding to develop custom mobile apps, MobileFrame continues to live up to its reputation as the most innovative company in the enterprise mobility market. The MobileFrame platform sets the bar for excellence and future proofs customers’ mobile deployments with their continuous product enhancements. As a result, existing investments in application deployments are protected against obsolescence.
“In today’s environment, customers’ need a single mobile platform that can deploy apps across the entire enterprise on any device the end user has,” notes Patricia Oswalt, EVP of Sales & Marketing at MobileFrame. “MobileFrame’s software allows customers to increase productivity and revenue at the same time. Our customers want the most cutting edge technology available in this fast paced mobile application industry and we are committed to giving it to them.”
Version 5.2 includes a very long list of new features and product enhancements. A subset of those enhancements includes:
* New Feature: users can now view/freshen projects from the App Library. Users can still view/freshen from the My Projects screen as well.
* Enhancement: the Create PDF workflow now has an option to leave the PDF document open in order to print additional content to the same document.
* Enhancement: the Change Photo workflow now provides an option for whether to zoom or stretch an image when resizing an image.
* New Feature: the Unused Steps list now sports a search bar that allows users to filter through the list of unused steps based on the step name, prompt or input type, making it easier to find a particular step.
* New Feature: for web layouts users can now specify a minimum size for resizable forms. The resizing of the layout will not go smaller than this amount if set, allowing screen layouts to look acceptable regardless of browser size/orientation.
* Enhancement: Dynamic Data definitions will automatically create a description tailored to the configuration.
* Enhancement: the simulator files for the Test Site have been updated to a more modern look. A new simulation file for Generic Desktop Browser has been added.
* New Feature: Zoom has been introduced to the Test Site making it easier to test on devices where the simulation file produces a large screen.
As the industry evolves, MobileFrame will continue to “future-proof” customers and partners in this rapidly changing market by being the first in the industry to deliver new and innovative features.
MobileFrame is the leading provider of Configurable Mobile Applications™ enterprise software that requires no coding or programming to create, deploy and remotely manage sophisticated mobile applications. Because of MobileFrame’s “write once, deploy anywhere” approach to application deployment, customers can go paperless in every department across the enterprise with a single solution. MobileFrame eliminates custom programming through an intuitive, user-friendly point-and-click graphical user interface, enabling business administrators to quickly create and deploy custom mobile applications tailored to their business. MobileFrame’s mobility platform is an entirely self-contained mobility solution that provides full functionality out-of-the-box with no third-party mobile gateways, synchronization engines or SDK’s required. Learn more about our award winning solution at http://www.mobileframe.com, follow us on Twitter, or become a MobileFrame fan on Facebook.
For more information, customers may contact MobileFrame directly at 1-408-885-1200 or email us at sales(at)mobileframe(dot)com.