The same branding across all platforms is essential for any successful business.
Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) March 06, 2013
Amidst photography tradeshow season, PhotoBiz’s collection of HTML5 Portfolio Site designs is growing. The collection includes both brand new designs, named after famous beaches from around the world, and popular FLASH+ designs that have been reproduced in HTML5.
“Our HTML5 Portfolio Site collection has given our clients the easiest, most flexible, and customizable website solution to showcase their portfolio, on any device that can browse the internet. The same branding across all platforms is essential for any successful business and the PhotoBiz HTML5 Portfolio Site designs provide that,” said John Krazmien, PhotoBiz Passionate Support® Team Leader.
Two of the new designs, Key West and Pigeon Point, are full screen which really shows off PhotoBiz's new HD (High Definition) display. In these new designs, almost nothing stands between website visitors and the images on the screen as the images are the site, with a simple navigation bar overlay. PhotoBiz has put a lot of pizzazz into creating these designs.
Here are highlights of the new HTML5 Portfolio Site designs:
- Tulum has shadowed bars at the top and bottom of a full frame page. The lower bar is thick and “beveled” providing a structured look.
- Stone Beach features three little “pebbles” in each corner of a thick border that frames the images. The thick border can be branded with a custom color scheme and offsets the images from the background of the website.
- Burrow Beach boasts a strong, straight border to beautifully frame the images. The images are also further enhanced by a “shadow” that completely surrounds the frame.
- Maroma’s design structure echoes the beach it is named after, as bars frame the top and bottom of the image and create a distinct separation that allows for a open and spacious look.
- Cape Hope has a broad border with small squares in the corners that create a strong structure for the design.
- Black Sand features two broad vertical bars at either side of the image that perfectly match a bar to the left of the menu. All three bars are visually unified by a drop shadow effect.
- Bondi Beach is all about the animation. Both subtle and distinctive the animation used throughout the design demonstrates the strengths of HTML5.
- Bainbridge Beach merges the basic design structure of Maroma, and the navigation and gallery page layout of Black Sand to create a first rate presentation.
- Maya Bay has a broad background bar that pulls the viewer right into the website. The logo is at the top of the page, and a “Polaroid” like frame encloses the image content and navigation.
- Long Beach has a bright, graffiti look to it, in which the content area is “suspended” from the background with a drop shadow effect that really calls attention to the images.
- Ramla Bay is reminiscent of the Long Beach design where a custom background can shine through the top and bottom of the design.
- Pigeon Point will have your logo shine like a beacon in the top left corner of the latest HTML5 Portfolio Site full screen design.
PhotoBiz has also expanded the collection of HTML5 Portfolio Site designs by reproducing several of the most popular FLASH+ designs, in HTML5.
- Pamplona is very minimalistic with clean lines and thin borders that color shift to coordinate with each image.
- Mumbai has a unique style with thick color bars on the left and right side to frame the images.
- Nova Scotia is a really sleek design with its simplistic animation and easy-to-use layout. A simple cross fade matches the smooth and easy-to-watch slideshow of this portfolio site.
- Bora Bora has been very popular among our FLASH+ Portfolio Site users. The design employs borders that conform to the image size.
- San Marino is a very minimalist design with an interesting double gradient that comes through on the background.
- Charleston captures the classic elegance of one of the most historical cities in the Carolinas.
For more information about all of PhotoBiz’s website solutions, visit http://www.photobiz.com.
PhotoBiz is a managed website solutions company for photographers, creative professionals, and other businesses backed by Passionate Support®. PhotoBiz specializes in designing and hosting HTML5 Portfolio Sites, HTML5 Content Sites, E-Commerce, Blogs, and slideshow tools for online Client Proofing – all expressly created with SEO in mind. Located in Greensboro, NC, PhotoBiz has a team of Passionate Support® agents to partner with and mentor customers to enjoy an easy, professional online experience. For more information about PhotoBiz, please call 866-463-7620 or visit http://www.PhotoBiz.com.