London, UK (PRWEB) March 09, 2013
The world market for water soluble fertilizers has exhibited a healthy growth over the past several years. The market is driven by the increasing availability and eases of use of water soluble fertilizers, constant product innovations, ongoing technological advancements in micro irrigation and mechanized irrigation systems. Higher prices (if compared with commodity or solid-applied fertilizers) and the seasonal demand are the major forces restraining the market growth.
Fertigation is the top current application, but foliar application is likely to grow significantly in the years to come. North America and Europe represent the leading consumers of the water soluble fertilizers, together accounting for nearly 70% of the total demand figure. Such country-wise markets as Israel, China, India and Brazil are expected to have the best prospects in the upcoming years.
The global water soluble fertilizers market is expected to grow at a CARG of over 4.3% in the forthcoming years and to climb to 8.9 million tonnes by 2017.
New research report “Global Water Soluble Fertilizers Market, By Types (Nitrogenous, Phosphatic, Potassic, Micronutrients), Applications (Fertigation, Foliar Application), Crop Types (Field, Horticultural, Turf & Ornamentals) & Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2017” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Water Soluble Fertilizers Market, By Types (Nitrogenous, Phosphatic, Potassic, Micronutrients), Applications (Fertigation, Foliar Application), Crop Types (Field, Horticultural, Turf & Ornamentals) & Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2017
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report discloses cutting-edge information on the global market for water soluble fertilizers. It provides comprehensive assessment of the market on the basis of fertilizes type, crop types, applications and geography. The research study profiles the leading companies, covering their product portfolios, new product developments and other strategic initiatives. The study presents an extensive overview of the market, including the data on the market size and dynamics as well as Porter’s five forces analysis. The report contains competitive benchmarking and detailed overview of the recent business activities on the market such as mergers, acquisitions and collaborations. Moreover, the research highlights the top current and emerging market trend and uncovers the future prospects for the market up to 2017.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides unrivaled knowledge of the worldwide market for water soluble fertilizers.
- In-depth overview of the market segments (on the basis of geography, application, fertilizers and crops types) assists in the estimation of the market potential and planning effective business strategies.
- Unique data on the key market issues helps to strengthen the decision making process.
- Detailed examination of the competitive landscape and review of the market leaders allow a reader to understand who stands where on the market and to choose prospective business partners.
- Relevant information on the latest business activities on the market helps to keep abreast to the recent market changes.
- The future outlook describes how the water soluble fertilizers market is set to develop in the years to come.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.