Attorneys Organizations Release Cloud-Based Versions of Popular Software
ElderCounsel® and WealthCounsel®, sister organizations serving attorneys in the fields of estate planning and elder law, today announced cloud-based versions of their popular ElderDocx® and WealthDocx® document-assembly programs.
Sisters, OR (PRWEB) March 08, 2013
The move was made in response to requests from members of the two organizations who wanted the convenience and mobility of cloud-based software, according to Valerie Peterson, Executive Director of ElderCounsel.
"ElderCounsel and WealthCounsel have spent the past year researching, testing, and building the most secure, agile, and user-friendly systems based on cloud server technology,” Peterson said.
According to Peterson, the new cloud versions of ElderDocx and WealthDocx are available only to ElderCounsel and WealthCounsel members and will enable attorneys to:
Assemble documents and access their mission-critical files from any computer with Internet access
- Utilize and share the organizations’ entire library of tutorials, webinars, and education, via the Internet, anywhere — anytime
- Receive all ElderDocx and WealthDocx updates instantaneously—with no installation required
- Forget hard drive space limitations and the hassle of downloading software updates
- Minimize risk by storing files on a reliable, secure platform where data is automatically encrypted and backed-up
- Maximize their devices—the cloud-based systems are smartphone and tablet compatible, and can run on both Macintosh computers or PCs with no additional software required.
For further information about ElderDocx or WealthDocx, please call 888-789-9908.