(PRWEB) March 08, 2013
Berg Injury Lawyers will provide free cab rides home to adults in San Francisco and Sacramento this St. Patrick’s Day. The law firm’s Safe and Sober Free Cab Ride Home program will be available on Sunday, March 17, from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m.
For a ride home, call one of the following cab companies and tell them the ride is on Berg Injury Lawyers:
- San Francisco
Call Luxor Cab at (415) 282-4141.
Call Yellow Cab Company of Sacramento at
(916) 444-2222. Patrons must be picked up at a restaurant, hotel, or bar within Downtown Sacramento to qualify for a free ride.
Rules of the Road
Berg Injury Lawyers reminds patrons to remember the following rules of the road when using the Safe and Sober program:
- Due to the program’s popularity, a cap of $35 will be placed on each ride home.
- Rides are for adults who have been drinking or who need a safe way home.
- Rides will be provided from a bar or restaurant to an individual’s residence—not to other drinking locations.
- Due to the high number of requests on St. Patrick’s Day, rides can’t be guaranteed for everyone who calls; however, every attempt will be made to accommodate all requests.
- Patrons are reminded to tip their drivers accordingly.
Berg Injury Lawyers’ Safe and Sober Free Cab Ride Home
Launched in 2004, the Safe and Sober Free Cab Ride Home program is an ongoing commitment to raise community awareness regarding the dangers of drunk driving. The program encourages individuals to make responsible choices by providing free cab rides home during New Year’s Eve, St. Patrick’s Day, Cinco de Mayo, and Halloween.
The Safe and Sober program has been successful in reducing the number of alcohol-related deaths and injuries by providing thousands of free cab rides. In 2006, Berg Injury Lawyers received a Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) Alameda County community service award for the program.
About Berg Injury Lawyers
Berg Injury Lawyers has successfully litigated a wide range of claims throughout Northern California since 1981. With more than 80 legal professionals, the Alameda-based law firm focuses on plaintiffs’ personal injury law. The attorneys of Berg Injury Lawyers are committed to representing the rights of individuals and take pride in their reputation as aggressive litigators and persuasive negotiators. For more information, visit http://www.BergInjuryLawyers.com.