Protect Your Bubble Shares List of Top Apps to Help Consumers Get Sleep Despite Losing an Hour Tonight
Gadget insurance brand shares list of suggested apps for Daylight Savings Time
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 09, 2013
Daylight Savings Time is upon us again, and for most, it means readjusting sleep schedules, more hours of daylight, and summer is not too far away. Protect Your Bubble, mobile gadget insurance brand, has a list of five apps to help get sleep despite Daylight Savings Time.
Sleep As An Droid – Available on Android only, this app uses the accelerometer to track sleep cycles. Once it has a full understanding of the sleep cycle, it will automatically wake up the user when the cycle is most shallow. For the extra difficult to awaken, the user must solve a math problem to shut off the alarm.
- Night Stand HD – Tune in iTunes for the alarm. One would think such a simple function would be readily available on phones, but it is not. This is why Night Stand is so cool. It too has the math problem for snooze option.
- Snooze – Mondays can be painful rising out of bed, and those who are snooze-happy no doubt struggle with the alarm. Snooze breaks the habit and makes a donation to charity. Every time the snooze button goes off, $0.25 out of the user’s wallet goes to charity. Help a great cause or get out of bed. It will be the user’s call.
- Sunrise Alarm – The super grumpy to get up the morning people can be very difficult to coax out of bed. A ramping alarm and light allow for slow and graduated waking, and the adjustable build-up means the user can determine intensity of sound or light.
- Public Radio App – NPR has some great programming and this radio-streaming app has more than just one feature for Daylight Savings. A DVR-like rewind means returning to funny bits on live streams or saving favorite programs for later, but the alarm is the best part. The unique system allows users to waken to their favorite shows or fall asleep listening to the ones they don’t like. Either way works and works well. For iPhone and iPad.
These apps are quite useful, until the smartphone or tablet is lost, stolen or broken. In that case, it’s important to ensure that these devices are protected. Mobile gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, offers affordable and comprehensive smartphone and tablet insurance that provides coverage for unexpected events like theft, accidental damage, loss and breakdowns outside of the manufacturer's warranty period, with 24 hour replacement of the device.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA