(PRWEB) March 20, 2013
Maximized Living will host a conference for chiropractors focused on engaging with their communities and translating that into practice growth. The event is being held in Denver on May 3-4, 2013.
Learn from the experts who have personally built some of the highest volume clinics in the world, including Dr. Ben Lerner, Dr. Eric Shuemake, and Dr. Kristen Kells. Pastor Matthew Barnett, founder of the Dream Center, will share his inspirational and motivational story.
This conference will offer hands-on training that can be implemented immediately upon returning to the office, as well as motivational sessions to get attendees energized and ready to revitalize their practice. Join Dr. Eric Shuemake as he teaches how to “get in” to the world of corporate wellness, or learn from Dr. Dan Sullivan as he helps attendees master the art of holding powerful events.
Some of the many benefits of attending include:
- Learning how to “get in” to any business or church in a community
- Understanding which community engagement techniques will help clinic growth
- Mastering the ability to “close” an event and drive new patients
- Generating excitement and patient loyalty through dinners and appreciation days
- Creating messages that resonate with any audience and are consistently effective
Register for this event: http://www.maximizedliving.com/momentum
About Maximized Living:
Maximized Living offers a comprehensive health delivery system utilized by a network of hundreds of chiropractors and associated health care leaders. These doctors incorporate the 5 Essentials™ to identify root causes of health issues, remove interference and allow patients to build health, rather than mask or treat problems with medications and surgery.