Conscires Agile Practices Presents Certified ScrumMaster Training By Carlton Nettleton in Denver,CO on April 25-26, 2013 Early bird pricing ends soon, act now.
Looking for a straight-forward explanation of Scrum and how to use it effectively?
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) March 15, 2013
Through short, focused lectures that simplify each piece of the Scrum framework, the class will include lots of peer-to-peer discussions and small-group activities, that reinforce each topic and will help attendees maximize understanding and retention of Scrum. Attendees will learn from Carlton’s experience, and the experiences of the others, what works and what does not work with Scrum. The learning objectives for this course are:
List the five values of Scrum and the eight essential Scrum principles
- Discuss each piece of the Scrum framework, its purpose and interaction with the other pieces of the framework
- Describe the rights, responsibilities and interactions of each role in Scrum – Team member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster and stakeholder
- Discuss with the other participants what Scrum means and what it will mean to be a ScrumMaster in an organization
- Identify the main obstacles to using Scrum and the challenges for sustaining Scrum in any organization
- Evaluate if Scrum is the right process for attendees, teams, projects and organizations
- Practice applying ScrumMaster skills and thinking to solve day-to-day issues and challenges
- Watch Scrum in action as the framework of Scrum will be used to deliver the course material
- Draw a diagram describing the Scrum framework, highlighting all meetings, roles and artifacts
For details or to register please use the following link:http://agile.conscires.com/certified-scrummaster-training-denver-11/
Early Bird pricing is available until March 25th, 2013 ($200 discount from regular price)