The Consultation Area is a Brand New provision being made available to all attending the NPF. Leaders in the industry will be present discussing the following topics...
Erie, PA (PRWEB) March 15, 2013
Paramount is excited to announce some of the meetings and topics of what will be discussed this year at the National Postal Forum. The Opening General Session will be held on Monday, March 18, 2013 at Moscone Convention Center West. All present will hear directly from the Postmaster General and Chief Executive Officer, Patrick Donahoe, about the U.S. Postal Service's future. The Postmaster General will discuss the challenges facing the USPS, the actions being taken to address them and the changes necessary to ensure a healthy mailing industry.
Here are a few of the interesting topics that will be covered at the NPF this year:
- National Meeting Of Area Focus Groups - A Commitment to Service. This will be held at 8:30 – 11:30, Sunday March 17th, Moscone Center West – Ballroom 2007, as well. Attend this national meeting to see how you can benefit from the Area Focus Group meetings held throughout the year in each of the Postal Service geographic Areas. See how the Postal Service and Industry are working together to deliver solutions to service issues, provide the latest information and ideas, and provide opportunities to interface with management. Also, learn about the new diagnostic tools being used to deliver record levels of service and provide mailers with information defining the consistency and predictability of mail. This session is for all Periodicals, Standard Mail and First-Class Mail Forum attendees.
This session will be led by Chief Operating Officer and EVP of the US Postal Service, Megan J. Brennan and will also include:
USPS Area Vice Presidents, the USPS VP of Network Operations, USPS VP Product Information, USPS National Area Focus Group Co-Chair, USPS Manager of Industry Engagement & Outreach as well as mailing industry leaders from the private sector.
- 5 Day Mail Delivery Information at the National Postal Forum - Is your business ready? This will be held Tuesday in Ballroom 2007, Period 10 at 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM.
Click here to view the 2013 Session Matrix. The NPF Session Matrix was designed to show an entire days forum activities at a single glance. This version of the Session Matrix is the final version for 2013.
The National Postal Forum is the one Mailing Industry Event that provides you with the opportunity to learn about all the products and services offered by the US Postal Service. In addition it is the largest gathering of mailing professionals brought together to discuss best practices and new ideas!
Whether you are a "Mail Creator" (Mail professionals who are tasked with promoting the value of mail), "Mail Preparers" (Businesses that prepare and stage mail for entry into the mailstream), "Mail Room Managers" (The general manager, supervisor or foreman in a mail room for businesses, non-profits or colleges/universities) or "Mailing Industry Professionals" (Businesses that support the mailing industry through vision, strategic leadership and professional development) the 2013 Educational Program promises to deliver valuable information to you--the attendee.
- Consultation Area
Kristin Gneovese says "The Consultation Area is a Brand New provision being made available to all attending the NPF." "I am excited to have been chosen as an industry leader and will be available Monday and Tuesday from 10-12 and 2-4." Leaders in the industry will be present discussing the following topics: Addressing, Barcoding, Commingling, Consolidating, Data Processing, Direct Mail, Fulfillment, Ink Jet Printing, Inserting, Labeling, Mail Delivery, Shipping, Software, Sorting and Tabbing. The schedule for this exciting and very beneficial event is:
Sunday: Noon - 5:00 PM
Monday-Tuesday: 9:00 - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 - 1:00 PM
- Peer-to-Peer Roundtable Sessions
Learn new perspectives and exchange innovative ideas at the 2013 NPF Peer-to-Peer Roundtables Session. Here, attendees will have the opportunity to discuss relevant issues that cover a variety of topics – there is something for everyone! Attendees will not need to pre-register and can select their table topic upon arrival. Tables will be filled on a first come first served basis. Kristin Genovese, presidnet of Paramount lIsts says "I am looking forward to sitting at the table discussing Direct Mail 101" and "I hope to engage in solution based conversations with some mailers looking for guidance in their campaigns."
Robert Ellis, Business Alliances Advertising Agency Team Leader at USPS, will be co-hosting a very interesting workshop along with Kristin Genovese, President at Paramount Direct Marketing. Bob Ellis has been with the US Postal Service for 27 years. He is currently Team Leader for
Advertising Agencies and Associations which is responsible for promoting the addition of a direct mail component among agencies clients’ media mix. Some of the subjects that Bob will be covering include:
- Cutting through the media clutter
- DM Insights
- DM ROI
- DM in an Integrated Mix
Kristin Genovese will be co-hosting this 'must-attend' workshop covering other hot topics, such as:
- How to best identify current customers
- How to identify WHO to mail to
- How to earn money from a customer database
Paramount Direct Marketing is very excited to be a part of the NPF this year. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any direct mail questions or needs.
Paramount Direct Marketing
3126 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16508