Chico, CA (PRWEB) March 14, 2013
The International Association of Cloud and Managed Service Providers (MSPAlliance), will start its annual MSPWorld conference next week in Orlando, Florida. What is different about MSPWorld is what makes MSPWorld a must-attend event. The following are just a few of the reasons why Managed Service (MSPs) and Cloud Providers should attend:
Highly relevant, educational content: Delivered by industry thought leaders with real-world experiences in cloud and managed services. MSPWorld sessions and conference highlights will include:
● Keynote presentation by Ed Ferrara, Forrester Research, on critical security issues facing businesses and their partners
● BYOD - An executive panel will explore how MSPs today are successfully dealing with the BYOD issue, including how this phenomenon impacts other areas of customer IT security.
● How and where to grow your business- taking your practice to the next level
● Key market drivers in both the MSP and Cloud industry
● Key regulatory issues facing both the consumer and the provider
● Data compliance issues regarding the storage of and access to customer data
● Software licensing issues in the cloud
● CLOUD: Private cloud, hybrid cloud; build, partner or buy your own cloud and regulatory and compliance issues facing both the consumer and cloud provider.
● Sales, Marketing and Social Networking: What works, what doesn’t. Hear practical advice from people with real-world experience as an MSP or Cloud Provider
● What Technology Tools Does a MSP Really Need to Succeed?
Decision Makers, High-level attendees: Senior-level business executives, all from the managed services and cloud industry as well as highly sought after analysts, legal teams and press.
Strategic technology and tool-set evaluation: No need to scour a large expo hall trying to find the relevant tools needed for your business. We have invited and strategically placed, all the relevant technology enablers you need in an easy, relaxed low-key environment.
Business & Market Development, Partnering, Networking, & Collaboration: MSPWorld is the place to find the perfect mentor, business colleague, or technology partner opportunity. The conference is ideally created to facilitate great conversations that can create long lasting relationships and strengthen your managed services practice.
At MSPWorld you will immerse yourself in all things managed services and cloud, with an emphasis on vendor agnostic, MSP-led educational sessions, high-level networking and the ability to meet with leading technology companies and thought leaders from around the world. This is a must attend event for anyone who is serious about managed services or cloud computing.
Register at: http://mspworldorlando13.eventbrite.com.
For the past 13 years, the MSPAlliance has been the only unified voice for the Managed Services Industry, and the only organization that promotes the highest level of professionalism, reliability and integrity. As the world’s largest Professional Association and Accrediting Body for the Managed Services Industry, the MSPAlliance was created to meet the needs of the Managed Services Professional and to educate the end-user community on the benefits of using a Managed Service Provider.