Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) March 15, 2013
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "IV Fluid Transfer Devices Products, Players, Markets and Opportunities" report to their offering.
Intravenous drug administration is one of the most common therapeutic procedures that patients in a hospital setting are likely to receive. Yet the lack of standardization among the various components, elements and steps that a caregiver must navigate to successfully execute a drug intravenously have – according to several recent studies – contributed to medication errors and risks to patient safety.
IV drug administration was once provided to patients only in clinical settings. However, technology developments and a greater emphasis on cost containment over the last 30 years have prompted a shift to providing this therapy in alternate settings, including the home. There is an ongoing dialogue among practitioners in the oncology segment regarding the cytotoxic nature of oncology drugs and the risks associated with exposure to these drugs.
- Analyzes the global market for IV fluid transfer devices market segments, and assesses the probable market impact of evolving regulatory, economic and demand factors
- Assesses approved IV fluid transfer devices and their market position
- Provides detailed analysis of IV fluid transfer market segments and market factors
- Provides market data and forecasts to 2016
- Profiles participants, their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations
Key Topics Covered:
IV Administration Market Dynamics
Product Assessments and Market Prospects
IV Fluid Transfer - Key Markets
Regulations & Standards
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xxtfcj/iv_fluid_transfer
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Drug Delivery