(PRWEB) March 18, 2013
EasyCare®, the leading independent provider of automotive ownership benefits, today announced the winners of prizes from a random drawing held at “The Best Training Day Ever™.” Prizes, over $74,000 in value, were awarded as an enhancement to the event for US auto dealers who attended the automotive training event.
Prize winners were as follows:
1) Michael Crowley, Fixed Operations Manager at Infiniti of Coconut Creek; Jerry Graupner, Controller at Romain Automotive Group; and Steve VanGorder, Vice President at Jeff Schmitt Auto Group, each won an EasyCare® Service Manager One Day Workshop featuring Jeff Cowan of Jeff Cowan’s Pro Talk Inc., valued at $399.
2) Steven Ewing, President at Wade Ford Inc.; and Mike Love, President at Love Chevrolet; each won a Shell Advantage Marketing Solutions Customer Care Clinic, Turn-key Operation staffed by Shell Lubricants and EasyCare®, valued at $9,900.
3) Johnny Wayne Farris, Dealer Principal at Farris Motor Company, won a seat to Proactive Training Solutions “Management by Fire” workshop, valued at $2,195.
4) Chris Greeson, Sales Manager at Wade Ford Inc.; and Patrick Sexton, General Manager at Legacy Ford, both won a free set of the six Joe Verde management and sales training workshops, valued at $11,255.
5) Kevin Kane, Finance Director at Vertu Motors PLC; and Robert Toner, Dealer Principal at CYV Chevrolet, Buick, GMC Ltd.; both won three months of Covideo® by EasyCare® with customized template, full training included, valued at $2,580.
6) Bill Lutes, General Manager at Terre Haute Chevrolet; John Owen, Dealer Principal at Fremont Motor Cody Inc.; Vito Sampogne, Director of Fixed Operations at Toyota Scion of Scranton; and Dave Tackett, CFO at Wade Ford Inc., each won an EasyCare® 4 Day Advance F&I Training Class, valued at $1,500.
7) John Roettger, Executive Manager at Romain Automotive Group, won set up and a complimentary 3 months of Jeff Cowan’s PRO TALK Virtual Trainer (VT), valued at $2,000.
8) Joe Ross, Director of Variable Operations at Toyota Scion of Scranton, won EasyCare® Chairman’s Conference Trip to LeBlanc Spa and Resort, valued at a $6,000.
9) Michael Simms, Sales Manager at Elder Ford of Tampa, won a full year of NCMi® Management Development Training, valued at $9,500.
Commenting on the success of the event, Craig Schneider, VP of Marketing for Shell Lubricants stated, “This is certainly one of the most creative approaches I have seen at any trade show to differentiate Shell from the masses.”
EasyCare®, Covideo® by EasyCare®, NCM® Associates, and Shell Lubricants and their Quaker State® and Pennzoil® brands joined forces to sponsor the auto dealership one day training event “The Best Training Day Ever™.” Further events will be announced later in 2013.
“We are very grateful to all our sponsors and participants for their help in pulling off this highly successful event. Over $74,000 in prizes, especially when targeted to give our dealers more, is a huge value-add for this event, and extremely well received. Based on its success we will be hosting more events in the future. Stay tuned for news of future ‘The Best Training Day Ever™’ events,” commented Larry Dorfman, Chairman/CEO of EasyCare.
For more information or to sign up for future events visit: http://www.thebesttrainingdayever.com or call 888-327-9400.
# # #
Covideo® by EasyCare® is a leading innovator of video email services. Founded in 2004 and headquartered in West Lafayette, IN, the company specializes in developing streaming video solutions to allow the consumer relationship to be more personal. The company’s technologies have been used by organizations across North America and in countries around the world.
About EasyCare, an Automobile Protection Corporation – APCO Brand (http://www.easycare.com):
Founded in 1984, Automobile Protection Corporation – APCO is the leading independent provider of automotive benefits specifically created to enhance a consumer’s vehicle buying and ownership experience in ways that create long-term bonds between the consumer and their dealership. EasyCare benefits include vehicle service contracts, dent removal coverage, GAP insurance, key replacement coverage and 24/7 personal concierge.