London, UK (PRWEB) March 15, 2013
In 2010, China ranked as one of the leading natural honey producers in the world, accounting for above 25% (nearly 400,000 tonnes) of the global output. Qinghai province is the leading region in terms of honey and other bee products output in China.
In spite of the high capacity and production growth, the Chinese honey exports has declined significantly since 2000 given the food safety bans adopted in some regions. Nevertheless, the honey industry in the country remains export-orientated. In 2012, the Chinese honey exports were worth of nearly USD 132 million.
New market research report “Honey and Bee Products Market in China: Business Report 2013” worked out by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Honey and Bee Products Market in China: Business Report 2013
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 1,160.00
The report provides an extensive guide to the honey and bee products market in China. It contains a brief country profile (including general overview and data on economic indicators), comprehensive analysis of the current market situation and description of the prevailing market trends. The research study characterizes the business environment for the development of the honey and bee products industry in China; discloses figures on production and consumption as well as foreign trade; and presents vital data on the governmental regulations. The report reveals valuable information on the key market players such as producers, wholesalers and traders, suppliers and buyers. The research also examines major forces influencing the market, includes findings on the market size and structure. Moreover, the report outlines the top market challenges and opportunities.
Products covered in the research report: organic honey, bee wax, bee pollen, propolis, honey syrup and royal jelly.
- Brief country profile for China: general information and major economic indicators.
- Description of the business conditions in the country.
- All-round overview of the honey and bee products market in China: production and consumption dynamics, foreign trade statistics and structure, pricing issues.
- In-depth examination of the major external and internal forces having effect on the market shape.
- Detailed analysis of the current state of the honey and bee products market in China and review of the prevailing market trends.
- Relevant information on governmental regulations.
- Comprehensive assessment of the competitive scenario.
- Data on the key market participants such as producers, wholesalers, traders, suppliers and consumers.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.