When someone comes into your store you want to make sure they are greeted in a timely, friendly and professional manner. It shouldn’t matter whether it’s offline or online, the same level customer service should always apply.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 21, 2013
Vivocha today shared its top-10 tips for companies to successfully interact with their customers online.
Vivocha provides an online customer interaction platform that enables businesses to seamlessly communicate with prospects and customers right on their websites, using any combination of VoIP, Video, Chat, Callbacks and collaboration tools like assisted browsing and form & document sharing.
The platform decreases the abandonment rate and increases the average sale price thanks to prompt support over multiple channels.
With Vivocha, companies can set up a new customer communication service in minutes without the need of technical skills or system integration capabilities. Vivocha is designed to help medium & large-sized companies who want to differentiate and optimize their online customer service by improving the quality of the overall experience, increasing conversion rates and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
“When someone comes into your store you want to make sure they are greeted in a timely, friendly and professional manner,” said Gianluca Ferranti, CEO of Vivocha. “It shouldn’t matter whether it’s offline or online, the same level customer service should always apply.”
Here are Vivocha’s 10 Golden Rules for Online Customer Interactions:
1. Be proactive and offer support at the right moment.
2. Do not offer support if you don't have the "right" operator available.
3. Make the invitation relevant and personalized.
4. Provide the operator with all the relevant information to offer proper support.
5. Segment customers, it's not necessary to interact with everyone.
6. Engage the most profitable customers.
7. Plan the interaction exploiting the web.
8. Use dedicated resources for online interaction.
9. Choose the right media mix.
10. Train operators to close the sale.
For more information visit Vivocha.com
Vivocha is a cloud-based service, tailored to businesses looking to engage their customers online, using the most effective communication channel at the right time, with the right agent. Vivocha enables businesses to seamlessly communicate with prospects and customers right on the website, using any combination of VoIP, video, chat, call-backs and collaboration tools, like assisted browsing, form & document sharing.