Washington, DC (PRWEB) March 26, 2013
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS), is pleased to announce the sessions and speakers for its upcoming April 24 virtual conference, Health Insurance Exchange Boot Camp. Led by some of the nation’s most knowledgeable exchange experts from Independence Blue Cross, Leavitt Partners, and other top law, consulting and technology firms, the boot camp’s four sessions will provide practical training on:
- How health insurance exchanges will work
- How to prepare for the inevitable problems that will emerge
- How to market exchange products effectively
- How to train your entire workforce to be ready for 2014
The four sessions and panels are:
- An Overview of Exchange Regulations and How They Will Operate — featuring, from Leavitt Partners — one of the nation’s most sought-after exchange consulting firms, Daniel Schuyler, Cheryl Smith, Laura Summers, directors; Brett Graham, partner; and David Smith, analyst;
- Preparing for and Overcoming Inevitable Problems — featuring Christopher Condeluci, attorney, Venable LLP; Rosemarie Day, president, Day Health Strategies and senior advisor at McKinsey & Co.’s Center for U.S. Health System Reform, who helped launch Massachusetts’ insurance exchange; and Mark Waterstraat, chief strategy officer and co-founder, Benaissance;
- Effectively Marketing Exchange-Based Products/Enhancing the Shopping Experience — featuring Peter Rodes, vice president of strategic services, KBM Group; and Cynthia Rolfe (invited), vice president of consumer brand strategy, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association; and
- Training Your Workforce to Understand Exchanges: An Operational Readiness Case Study Focusing on Awareness, Education and Execution — featuring, from Independence Blue Cross, John Janney, senior vice president of health care reform implementation and transformation consultant; Renee Rhem, vice president of customer service; and Stephan Roker, senior vice president of service operations and enterprise optimization.
Each session will conclude with a generous question-and-answer period, allowing participants to get individualized advice from the presenters. Moderating the conference is Steve Davis, managing editor of AIS’s Inside Health Insurance Exchanges. Davis, who joined the AIS editorial staff more than 10 years ago and has more than two decades of health care business reporting experience, is among the nation’s most knowledgeable journalists on issues related to health insurance exchanges.
Designed to train health plan and exchange executives — and the vendors, analysts, brokers, agents, attorneys and consultants that provide services to them — on all aspects of operating an exchange, the virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda and speaker biographies, visit http://www.aishealth.com/boot-camp.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.