“Our clients will leave the meeting enlightened and energized with the knowledge to make a positive difference in their hospitals and communities,” states Peter Kuhn, MEDSEEK CEO.
Birmingham, Alabama (PRWEB) March 29, 2013
MEDSEEK, provider of healthcare’s strategic patient influence platform, will enhance client knowledge with a diverse slate of internationally-known speakers during its annual Client Congress meeting held in Austin, Texas, April 15-17, 2013. Presenters include:
- Regina Holliday, international patient rights advocate and artist, equated to health care’s Rosa Parks in Forbes for her crusade for patient access to their medical information, will inspire attendees with her true story of the importance of patient and family involvement in their health. Regina’s depictions of health information technology, hospital acquired infections, imaging protocols and clinical trial policy in word and paint help to shape health policy on both a personal and national scale.
- Leslie Kelly Hall, one of the nation's leading experts on HIT and patient engagement, will present on how the National eHealth Collaborative's (NeHC) recently released Patient Engagement Framework can help organization's not only plan for and meet Meaningful Use requirements, but engage patients to influence health behaviors and improve outcomes.
- Warren MacDonald, survivor, environmentalist, hiker and motivational speaker, who will inspire attendees to respond to challenging times with a shift in perspective. His story and powerful message of hope deliver life-changing insight on not only navigating, but embracing change with focus, energy and confidence.
- Reed T. Smith, MBA, Social Health Institute Founder, will guide attendees on best practices in successfully embracing and implementing social media strategies to engage with their community.
Along with the industry speakers, the three day meeting will also feature peer to peer learning opportunities with client-led sessions featuring health systems and hospitals from across North America. Healthcare organizations that will have representatives presenting include:
- Athens Regional Health System
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant Local Health Integration Network
- Henry Ford Health System
- Legacy Health
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Renown Health
- Scripps Health
- Via Christi Health
“We are looking forward to the phenomenal line-up of speakers we will have this year at Client Congress,” states Peter Kuhn, MEDSEEK CEO. “Our clients will leave enlightened and energized with the knowledge to make a positive difference in their hospitals and communities.”
Since 1996, MEDSEEK has focused exclusively on creating a strategic patient engagement platform comprised of web, mobile, social and predictive analytic solutions designed to meet the unique needs of healthcare consumers and patients. Maximizing an organization’s existing IT investments, MEDSEEK solutions improve patient access to health information and provide convenient, self-service tools that improve satisfaction, activation and health outcomes. With MEDSEEK, hospital and health system clinicians and employees can better predict the needs of their patient population, uncover new sources of revenue, empower patients and families as participants in their care, lower healthcare costs, and provide a superior online healthcare experience that results in lasting health-related loyalty. MEDSEEK has over 200 customers representing over 1,100 hospitals including many of the top hospital systems in the United States and Canada.