(PRWEB) April 02, 2013
Industry Experts to Discuss Alma Lasers Innovations at 33rd Annual ASLMS Conference
Presentations and forums to showcase advanced RF and laser technologies for face and body sculpting
Buffalo Grove, IL. (April 2, 2013) – Alma Lasers, a provider of laser, light-based, radiofrequency (RF) and ultrasound technologies for aesthetic and medical procedures will highlight its aesthetic technology breakthroughs at the 33rd Annual Conference of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS) in Boston, Massachusetts, April 3 to 5, 2013. Industry experts from around the world will present on practical and clinical applications, reliability and efficacy, and will discuss Alma Lasers’ new technology that is changing the way the industry thinks about aesthetic medicine.
Conference attendees will learn about Alma Lasers' pioneering advanced RF and laser technologies and treatments through informative presentations focusing on the company’s ClearLiftTM non-ablative
Q-switched technology for aged skin, its vShape™ radiofrequency device which utilizes breakthrough microplasma technology developed to provide fractionated skin resurfacing with less risk and downtime, SopranoXli, offering virtually painless laser hair removal and Legato, an advanced system for the treatment of scars and striae which combines microplasma iPixel technology with IMPACT ultrasound in an improved method of trans-epidermal delivery called iTED. The second-generation Legato includes a new technology that provides enhanced control of the treatment by allowing practitioners to dictate the level of ablation, thermal damage and patient discomfort.
Alma Lasers Legato presentation:
- Enhanced Trans-Epidermal Delivery using Fractional Radiofrequency Ablation and Ultrasonic Pressure: In Vivo Rat Model Pilot Study by Joseph Lepselter, Tal Ben-Yosef, Genady Kostenich, Arie Orenstein, Alma Lasers, Ltd, Caesarea, Israel, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel
Friday, April 5, 3:52-4:02 p.m., Hynes 207
Alma Lasers Harmony platform featuring ClearLiftTM presentations:
- Non-Ablative Fractional Q-Switched Nd:YAG 1064 nm For Repair of Photoaging Skin by Michael Gold, Whitney Sensing, Julie Biron, Tennessee Clinical Research Center, Nashville, TN
Saturday, April 6, 5:10 – 5:14 p.m., Hynes 210
- Fractional Non-Ablative q-switched 1064 nm Nd:YAG Laser to Rejuvenate Aged Skin: A Pilot Case Series by Macrene Alexiades-Armenakas, Stefanie Luebberding, Yale University School of Medicine, Dermatology and Lasers Surgery Center, New York, NY
Friday, April 5, 1:21 – 1:27 p.m., Hynes Auditorium
Alma Lasers vShape platform presentations:
- Fractional Ablative Radiofrequency for the Treatment of Acne Scars-Safety and Efficacy Study by Nazanin Saedi, Deanne Mraz Robinson, Mat LoPiccolo, Heather Hamilton, Stanley Chan, Clinzo Mickle, Kenneth Arndt, MD, Jeffrey S. Dover, MD, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, SkinCare Physicians, Chestnut Hill, MA
Friday, April 5, 2:10-2:16 p.m., Hynes Auditorium
- The Use of a Fractional Ablative Micro-Plasma RF Device in Treatment of Striae by E. Victor Ross, Travis Blalock, Doug Winstanley, Vineet Mishra, Lee Miller, Joseph Lepselter, Scripps Health, San Diego, CA, Alma Lasers, Buffalo Grove, IL
Saturday, April 6, 4:54 – 5:00 p.m., Hynes Auditorium
Alma Lasers SopranoXLi platform presentations:
- A Comparison of low fluence, multiple pass 810nm diode laser hair removal using vs. standard single pulse technique by Vivian Laquer, Bonnie Koo, Anne-Marie Tremaine, Christopher Zachary, University of California, Irvine, CA
Saturday, April 6, 4:05-4:11 p.m., Hynes Auditorium
Avi Farbstein, executive vice president and general manager of Alma Lasers NA, said, “ASLMS is a critical event to showcase emerging aesthetic technologies and advanced patient treatment options. The number and quality of presentations reinforces Alma Lasers’ position as a leader in technology innovation and product development. The clinical and product presentations at the ASLMS conference validate the breadth of our technologies for the aesthetic and medical communities.”
To further the dialogue relating to these revolutionary innovations, Alma will hold its Experts’ Forum on Friday, April 5, from 6:30-9:30 p.m. EDT in the Liberty BC room of the Sheraton Boston Hotel. Moderated by Dr. Michael Gold, a panel of experts will speak about new and upcoming technologies that are changing aesthetic medicine. Featured Alma technologies and systems include the Harmony platform featuring ClearLift™, a virtually painless, non-ablative approach to laser skin resurfacing and vShape™, a unique multi-application RF face, body and cellulite platform featuring the PixelRF and ImpactTM, a breakthrough solution for the enhanced delivery of cosmesutical products. Attendees interested in the Alma Expert’s Forum should RSVP to Lissa.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 224-377-2009.
Visit Booth #503 to learn more about Alma’s innovative technologies and to speak with company representatives at ASLMS.
The ASLMS is the world's largest scientific organization dedicated to promoting excellence in patient care by advancing clinical application of lasers and related technologies, as well as research and education in the field of medical laser applications. Currently, the Society has more than 3,000 members including physicians and surgeons, nurses and other health professionals involved in laser treatment of patients, physicists and biomedical engineers involved in the development and application of medical devices, and other science professionals involved in related research. The Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society is the largest meeting on laser therapy and biology held in the United States.
About Alma Lasers
Alma Lasers, Inc. is a provider of laser, light-based and radiofrequency devices for aesthetic and
medical applications. Alma Lasers delivers innovative multi-technology/multi-application systems designed to meet the unique needs of today’s practitioners. Alma’s modular, cost-effective, high-performance systems enable practitioners to confidently offer state-of-the-art aesthetic treatments to their patients. Practitioners use Alma Lasers' products for non-invasive aesthetic procedures such as hair removal, acne treatment, wrinkle reduction, fractionated ablative and non-ablative skin resurfacing, vascular and pigmented lesions and leg vein treatments. For more information visit http://www.almalasers.com.
vShape, Impact and ClearLift are trademarks and Alma is a registered trademark of Alma Lasers.
Perrin McCormick or Steve Brownell