Farmington Hills, MI (PRWEB) April 02, 2013
Tech-savvy businesses are increasingly outsourcing select IT functions to managed services providers, freeing their own internal IT teams to focus on more strategic technology tasks. This is driving significant growth among MSPs; in fact, large MSPs listed in MSPmentor’s recent Global 501 report grew their combined annual recurring revenues 24.5 percent and, together, manage more than 5.6 million PCs/servers and 400,000 smartphones/tablets. Small to midsize MSPs, however, are struggling to expand their businesses on the fly and need quick ways to scale to meet their customers’ needs. To help, Logicalis, an international IT solutions and managed services provider (http://www.us.logicalis.com), has recently unveiled a brand-new “MSP Expert Extension Team” (M.E.E.T.) program, a service designed by Logicalis US to allow small to mid-sized MSPs access to the expertise, technology and marketing opportunities they need to expand their businesses and improve profitability and cash flow.
“Logicalis is a global MSP with an extensive array of service offerings and an established partnership with leading industry vendors and distributors,” says Julie Spiller, director of IBM sales for Logicalis. “As such, we have the ability to extend our partnerships and our success as a large, global MSP to small to midsized MSPs that need help scaling their businesses to meet growing demand for managed services in the market today. Through Logicalis’ new MSP Expert Extension Team program, we are offering full and complete access to all of Logicalis’ MSP services and relationships to our registered M.E.E.T. partners. This access, combined with unprecedented levels of communication and trust, give our M.E.E.T. partners the tools they need to succeed as their businesses gain momentum.”
Five Ways M.E.E.T. Helps MSPs Grow Their Businesses
1. Industry-Leading Partnerships: Through the M.E.E.T. program, Logicalis works as an intermediary, combining the strengths of key vendors like IBM, influential distributors like Avnet, and Logicalis’ own knowledge as a global MSP, to focus the significant service and program resources available through these in-depth partnerships on the success of small to mid-sized managed service providers enrolled in Logicalis’ MSP program.
2. Profitability and Cash Flow: Logicalis helps M.E.E.T. MSPs improve their profitability and cash flow by giving them direct access to premium financing programs, usage-based technology resources programs, and “try before you buy” capabilities that they can offer to their own clients.
3. World-Class Technology Offerings: MSPs involved in Logicalis’ M.E.E.T. program have access to the kinds of leading technology products and services that enable MSPs to provide higher value services to their clients, including capacity on demand, disaster recovery as a service, and storage as a service.
4. Business-Expanding Services: M.E.E.T. participants gain access to the industry’s best service management tools and Logicalis’ entire international service delivery organization as part of the program, allowing MSPs to quickly scale their own offerings to meet increasing customer demand on the fly.
5. Marketing and Training Resources: Marketing services coupled with training and educational services help M.E.E.T. MSPs reach and serve their target customers in ways that were not previously available to them.
Want to learn more?
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications and collaboration; data center and cloud services; and managed services.
Logicalis employs nearly 3,500 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of almost 6,000 corporate and public sector customers. To achieve this, Logicalis maintains strong partnerships with technology leaders such as Cisco, HP, IBM, CA Technologies, NetApp, VMware and ServiceNow.
The Logicalis Group has annualized revenues of over $1.4 billion from operations in Europe, North America, South America and Asia Pacific and is fast establishing itself as one of the leading IT and Communications solution integrators specializing in the areas of advanced technologies and services.
The Logicalis Group is a division of Datatec Limited, listed on the Johannesburg and London AIM Stock Exchanges, with revenues of over $5 billion.
For more information, visit http://www.us.logicalis.com.
Business and technology working as one. To learn more about Logicalis activities through a variety of social media outlets, click here.