Alexandria, VA (PRWEB) April 03, 2013
Advanced Solutions International (ASI), the largest, privately-owned global provider of software for member and donor-based not-for-profits, today announced that its 15th annual iNNOVATIONS partner conference reached a record number of attendees, including more than 110 partners from around the world.
(C) Systems was recognized as the Authorized iMIS Solution Provider (AiSP) of the Year and several other partners were recognized for specific outstanding achievement in 2012:
- iMIS 20-100 AiSP of the Year: IServices Consulting Pty. Ltd.
- New Account Leader of the Year Award: Get Efficient
- Customer Sales Leader of the Year: (C) Systems
- Customer Satisfaction Leader of the Year: Computer System Innovations, Inc.
- Customer Satisfaction: ISG Solutions, LLC, Avant-Garde Consulting Services, Inc., and Accounting & Association Software Group
The three-day conference offered more than 24 educational breakout sessions covering technical, implementation and product-related topics. Attendees were particularly excited by a pre-launch overview of the iMIS 20 Engagement Management System (EMS)™. iMIS 20 enables organizations to engage members, donors, and other constituents—as well as staff—anytime, anywhere, from any device. It includes constituent management, constituent self-service, online fundraising, social engagement, private communities, mobile access, and website management in one seamless cloud-based system. This eliminates costly integration efforts, enables clients to gather better constituent intelligence, and helps them make smarter business decisions.
The conference included the eagerly anticipated announcement of the prestigious “President’s Club” awards, which recognize the best applications developed for iMIS by ASI partners. The winners—judged to be the most innovative, successful, and productive of 2012—included:
- iMIS Innovation of the Year: iRenew Suite from Intuitive Business Concepts
- iMIS Technology Innovation: Suite of RiSE iParts from Association Dynamics
- iMIS New Markets Innovation: Custom Pass-Through iPart from Association Technology Solutions
- iMIS Productivity Innovation: Customer Service Alerts iPart from McGladrey
- ASI Consulting Innovation of the Year: Case Management, Bilal Jeewa
ASI also inducted the following 12 partners into its “Chairman’s Circle,” which recognizes overall outstanding performance:
- 501 CIO
- Bursting Silver
- Lane Services
- Visual Antidote
The following six partners were not only inducted into the Chairman’s Circle but were also named to the “Inner Forum,” which recognizes outstanding sales performance:
- (C) Systems, LLC
- Get Efficient
Advanced Solutions International (ASI) is a recognized global, industry thought leader that focuses on helping associations and not-for-profits increase operational and financial performance through the use of best practices, proven solutions, and ongoing client advisement. Since 1991, ASI has served nearly 4,000 clients and millions of users worldwide, both directly and indirectly through a network of over 100 partners, and currently maintains corporate offices in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia.