MISSISSAUGA, ON (PRWEB) April 04, 2013
Survalent Technology announces a Call for Presentations for their TechFest 2013 SCADA Conference to be held September 16-20, 2013, in Niagara Falls, Ontario. This week long conference is open to all utility and other SCADA professionals. The deadline for submission is Friday, May 17, 2013.
TechFest serves as an important forum for SCADA users to share their challenges, successes, and best practices. The training portion will cover Windows SCADA, System Configuration, Reporting, and other advanced topics. The conference portion will showcase new products and features, case studies and user discussions on important topics.
Survalent seeks proposals for engaging, collaborative and dynamic presentations, workshops and sponsored talks. The categories of interest include, but are not limited to:
- AMI Interoperability
- Communications Technology for Smart Grid
- Demand Response and Energy Efficiency
- Distribution Automation
- Enterprise Information and Asset Management
- Grid Software Solutions
- Load Management Interoperability
- Outage Management Solutions
- Conservation Voltage Reduction
- Distribution Management System
- International Projects
- Large Scale Renewables Integration
- Mobile/Internet Solutions
- SCADA and Network Management
- Renewable/Sustainability Initiatives and the Grid
- Substation Automation
- Transmission System Infrastructure and Technology
- Water Utility Technology
Content should be up to date, current information that provides new or different solutions, best practices, skill building, group problem solving sessions and and/or new methods of practice.
- Proposals must be educational in nature
- All materials must be free from promotional influence and/or content
- Proposals should be focused on practical, as well as strategic, business solutions related to discovery implementation and operations
- Proposals should be original presentations that showcase best practices, lessons learned, strategies and processes
- More than one proposal may be submitted for consideration, but only one may be selected
- Separate submission forms are required for each presentation proposal
Full details in the Call for Presentations Document can be downloaded at http://survalent.com/pdfs/2013CFP.pdf.
Proposals can be submitted using the online form found at http://2013cfp.survalent.com no later than Friday, May 17, 2013.
About Survalent Technology
Survalent Technology is the oldest and most experienced independent supplier of SCADA systems for Electric, Transit, Renewable and Water/Wastewater utilities in North America. For over five decades, we have helped more than 400 utilities use operational data to increase reliability, efficiency and customer service. With our proven and reliable SCADA, Outage Management System (OMS), Distribution Management (DMS), Demand Response (DR), Distribution Automation (DA), Substation Automation (SA), SurvCentral Mobile Applications, Smart VU Visual Utility, and i-Surv Hosted SCADA, utilities transform data into actionable intelligence. We partner with utilities across the globe to create mission critical solutions that will achieve the promise of the Smart Grid. Learn more at http://www.survalent.com.