Louisville, CO (PRWEB) April 04, 2013
New Direction IRA, a leading provider of self-directed individual retirement account (IRA) recordkeeping services and educational resources, today announced the launch of a new client service portal to provide 24/7 online account access and management tools. The new portal, myDirection.com, combines two legacy systems to streamline the overall client experience for more than 8,300 self-directed IRA account holders.
Feature functionality of myDirection.com includes:
- 24/7 self-service access to account information and reporting features to monitor account performance
- Online bill payment for account asset expenses such as utilities, repairs or taxes for real estate assets
- Options for precious metals investors clients to manage purchase and sale transactions online. The new functionality consolidates the buy-sell process, enabling investors to better capitalize on pricing fluctuations
- Enhanced speed of payment and reporting to adhere with all Internal Revenue Service regulations
- Streamlined access to client service representatives, including direct routing of online questions to expert resources with deep industry knowledge of particular asset classes, such as real estate or precious metals investing
- Online access to Knowledge Base, a resource of more than 350-400 of the most frequently asked questions
“myDirection.com is the next important innovation in the self-directed IRA industry, providing New Direction IRA customers with unmatched customer service and advanced online tools for managing their accounts. It provides our customers anytime, anywhere access to account information, eliminating the reliance on phone- or paper-based communications,” said Bill Humphrey, CEO of New Direction IRA. “At New Direction IRA we’re harnessing the power of the Internet to reinforce the overall value of self-directed IRA accounts, placing account holders in the driver seat with maximum transparency and management control of their investment portfolios.”
The myDirection.com portal also streamlines back-office operations for New Direction IRA, enabling client service representatives to access and respond to account questions more quickly, and also manage reporting requirements more efficiently.
For more information about the investor education and recordkeeping services provided by New Direction IRA, call 877-742-1270 or visit http://www.newdirectionira.com.
About New Direction IRA
New Direction IRA is a trusted provider of investor education and recordkeeping services for self-directed IRA and precious metals IRA holders. Since its inception in 2003, New Direction IRA has been at the forefront of the self-directed retirement investment market. The company enables individual investors to take control of and diversify their tax-advantaged retirement funds using alternative asset opportunities such as real estate, precious metals, LLCs, notes and lending, and more. Headquartered in Louisville, Colo., New Direction IRA administers more than $640M in assets on behalf of over 8,300 account holders. Visit the website at http://www.newdirectionira.com.
DISCLAIMER: New Direction IRA, Inc. does not render tax, legal, accounting, investment, or other professional advice. If tax, legal, accounting, investment, or other similar expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: As required by U.S. Treasury rules, we inform you that if any Federal tax advice is contained in this email, including attachments (in spite of our best efforts not to provide any tax advice), it is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person (1) for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, or (2) to promote, market, or recommend to another party any matter addressed herein. CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may be confidential. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is expressly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.