London, UK (PRWEB) April 04, 2013
Germany is amid top 10 global defense markets and holds the third place in the world in terms of defense exports. Germany’s defense market is driven mainly by the participation in peacekeeping operations, investments in infrastructure and by programs of military modernization, especially the Hercules project. Air defense systems formed the largest market segment over 2008-2012, accounting for almost 60% market share.
In 2013, the German defense budget allocation is above USD 43 billion. The country is predicted to cut its defense expenditures and to register a CARG of nearly -0.4% through 2018 partially due to the European economic crisis. The defense budget cuts are like to result in the reduction of procurement of tanks, helicopters, jet fighters and heavy lift military transport. Furthermore, Germany expects to save over USD 1.3 billion by the reduction in civilian support staff and armed forces through 2018.
New research report “Future of the German Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018” developed by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Future of the German Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 1,250.00
The report offers an extensive overview of the German defense industry. It presents detailed description of the current situation and historic background of the industry, characterizes key factors shaping the market and traces the predominant market trends. The research provides evaluation of the market attractiveness; outlines the market opportunities and challenges; contains discussions of the market-entry strategies, export/import statistics and a snapshot of the recent news related to the industry. The in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape and review of the top domestic and foreign companies’ performance are also at hand in the study. Moreover, the report benchmarks the German defense industry against key global markets and discloses forecasts for the market through 2018.
Companies mentioned in the report include Heckler andKoch GmbH, MAN Truck and Bus AG, Eurocopter group, ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik, Diehl Stiftung, ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems, Thales Deutschland, European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company (EADS) and Airbus Military.
- Insightful overview of the German defense industry including highlights of the key internal and external factors influencing the market as well as analysis of the defense budget allocation.
- Clear picture of the current state and historic background of the market along with growth projections for 2014-2018.
- Comprehensive assessment of the market attractiveness and accurate description of the emerging trends and opportunities.
- Benchmarking of the German defense industry against top global markets.
- Defense procurement market dynamics including import and export statistics.
- Five Forces Analysis of the defense market in Germany.
- In-depth review of the competitive landscape and profiles of major foreign and domestic companies (including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives).
- Thorough discussion of the possible market-entry strategies including essential data on the market regulation.
- Detailed examination of the German business environment.
- Discussions of the prospects for future development of the market through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.