“We look forward to showing businesses and consumers in Pakistan and Slovakia how simple and cost-effective it is to teleconference domestically as well as around the globe.” -- David Erickson, Founder and CEO of FreeConferenceCall.com.
Long Beach, California (PRWEB) April 04, 2013
FreeConferenceCall.com announced that the company’s no-fee conference calling services are now available in Pakistan and Slovakia.
FreeConferenceCall.com, which has revolutionized the way domestic and international teleconferences are organized, offers a high-quality, reservation-less conferencing service that is currently used by over 20 million callers around the world every month. The company provides consumers with domestic and international no-fee conferencing services for the cost of a regular domestic phone call and the ability to share files and other content online during calls with complimentary screen sharing.
FreeConferenceCall.com International won the 2012 Gold Stevie® Award by the International Business Awards for Best New Telecommunications Service of the Year as well as the People's Choice Stevie® Award for Favorite Telecommunications Company.
“Businesses and consumers are saving millions of dollars every year by using free conferencing services,” said David Erickson, Founder and CEO of FreeConferenceCall.com. “We have over a decade of experience providing quality conference calling services and we are excited about expanding our services to Pakistan and Slovakia. We look forward to showing businesses and consumers how simple and cost-effective it is to teleconference domestically as well as around the globe.”
Features of FreeConferenceCall.com include:
- Conference calling for the price of a regular domestic call within Pakistan and Slovakia or international conferencing with other countries in the network (currently 36 countries plus the United States) with the same call number
- Ability to conference without a reservation for up to 96 callers (up to 6 hours) on one call at no additional cost
- No-fee international access numbers to every country in the network, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and many other countries in Europe, Africa and Asia
- Conference call recording, playback and download features – all for no cost
- The ability to distribute, archive or send recordings for no cost to listeners via RSS and podcast
- A complimentary call detail report sent via email after every call
- An online meeting feature makes it easy to conduct no-fee screen sharing sessions, online presentations, webinars, demonstrations and more
No-fee international conference calls are simple and easy to use, requiring only a name and an e-mail address to receive an instant account. Once a user signs up, they are provided with a dedicated dial-in number (domestic and 36 countries) and an access code for the teleconferencing service, which is available 24/7 with no need to make reservations. Users can access their account online at anytime to invite participants, download, listen or podcast recordings and view conference instructions. Each user account remains safe and secure—and personal data is never shared or sold.
Around the world, the company’s customers use the service for:
- Regional / National Sales Meetings
- Training / New Product or Service Launches
- Project Management Team Meetings
- Teaching / Educational Seminars
- Motivational Seminars
- School Group / Organizational Meetings
- Sports Team / Fan Meetings
- Family Reunions
- Religious Groups
For more information on FreeConferenceCall.com, visit http://www.freeconferencecall.com/fcci.
FreeConferenceCall.com, the largest privately held conferencing provider in the United States, provides conference calling services to over 20 million callers a month. The company's reliable, high quality, reservation-less audio conferencing service is used to connect over 200 million calls a year around the world. FreeConferenceCall.com's pioneering all-digital network is built on proprietary media servers. A major milestone for the company took place during the 2008 U.S. Presidential Election, when both President Obama and Senator McCain’s campaigns chose to communicate with their supporters nationwide using its services. StartMeeting (http://www.StartMeeting.com) is the new service from the creators of FreeConferenceCall.com. StartMeeting combines real-time desktop sharing with integrated audio conferencing, offering state of the art features such as meeting recording and a customizable Meeting Wall. This innovative and robust audio and web conferencing service is priced significantly less than similar services. FreeConferenceCall.com was founded in 2001 and is based in Long Beach, California.