Menlo Park, CA (PRWEB) April 04, 2013
- Elastic Intelligence, developer and marketer of the Connection Cloud, which enables instant access to virtual SaaS data, and SugarCRM, the market-leading customer relationship management (CRM) company, are partnering to bring CRM professionals the fastest, easiest means of accessing and integrating their SaaS data in the cloud.
- At SugarCon, April 8-11, Connection Cloud, a SugarCon Silver sponsor, will present its data virtualization technology and explain how CRM professionals can use Connection Cloud to easily integrate SaaS data from various applications and populate it in their preferred reporting tools. Murray Dunn, Elastic Intelligence VP, Business Development, will give the presentation Tuesday, April 9, at 1PM in the track, “Flexing the Sugar Platform: Extensions & Integrations.”
- SugarCRM users can now access sales, marketing and support data, in real-time, and quickly integrate that data with financial and marketing automation data – creating, up-to-the minute advanced reporting with no extra steps.
- Business intelligence analysts want to combine data from multiple applications such as SugarCRM, Intacct, Netsuite, Zuora and Bill.com. In the past, this meant manually merging data from static spreadsheets to generate reports, or building data warehouses that meant the data was stale on arrival. Connection Cloud eliminates this by accessing data in the cloud – where it resides – bypassing the roadblocks of different APIs and enabling the most current information to be presented.
- Connection Cloud also enables data from these different apps to be easily pulled into popular reporting tools such as Excel, Tableau, Pentaho, Jaspersoft, MicroStrategy or Yellowfin.
- “We are delighted to add SugarCRM to our growing universe of industry-leading partners in the CRM and business intelligence space,” said Ajay Singh, CEO, Elastic Intelligence. “Our data virtualization platform will enable SugarCRM users to easily integrate all the SaaS data they need for a holistic view of their business operations across an enterprise.”
- “SugarCRM is committed to providing our customers a complete, accurate and integrated view of customers to improve satisfaction and retention,” said Anshu Agarwal, vice president of marketing for SugarCRM. “Our partnership with Connection Cloud will enable our customers to more easily access SaaS data from different sources, providing additional insights into customer engagement and supporting our mission to provide a 360-degree view of the customer.”
About Connection Cloud
Connection Cloud, developed and marketed by Elastic Intelligence, is the first and only real-time SQL-based Platform-as-a-Service for connecting to virtual SaaS data for reporting, business intelligence (BI) and application development. Using Connection Cloud, business users and application developers can access their virtual SaaS data from where it resides, eliminating the need for a complex on-premise data warehousing, or additional IT support. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Menlo Park, California. For more information, visit http://www.connectioncloud.com/
SugarCRM democratizes customer engagement, empowering every professional who interacts with the customer to excel at their job. SugarCRM’s market leading open Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform delivers the agility, flexibility, and security required to equip each customer facing professional with the information and tools they need to effectively engage with their customer. For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 87 SUGARCRM toll-free in the US, email@example.com, or visit http://www.sugarcrm.com. You can also connect with SugarCRM on Facebook,Twitter and YouTube.
Spiralgroup for Connection Cloud
+1 530 432 1820