Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) April 08, 2013
Dirt buildup is a problem in many types of production applications, especially where plastic, fiberglass or other materials that have a propensity to develop a static charge are used.
The Nex Flow™ Air Blade™ Ionizers have been used for many years to remove static charge from a charged surface and to blow off dust.
Nex Flow™ has a complete range of static bars to use with the air knife:
1. the standard strength static bar for slower speeds or less charged surfaces,
2. an extra strong static bar to address higher speed applications and very highly charged surfaces
3. X-proof static bars for intrinsically safe environments.
4. high temperature static bars that may be adapted to stainless steel air knives for special applications.
5. Autoclave stainless steel static bars for wash down applications that can be adapted to stainless steel air knives
The size range of Nex Flow™Air Blade™ Ionizers is from 3” to several feet using coupling kits to connect multiple air knives.
Nex Flow™ has a complete range of static control technology along with professional expertise to advise and assist in any static control application.
Nex Flow™ Air's static control products are made to last! Power Supplies are “repairable” and come with an unparalleled two year warranty. Several ranges of power supplies are also available from simple to more complete monitoring systems.