Connection Cloud and Frontera Consulting Forge Partnership to Bring Easier, Faster SaaS Data Access to Zuora Business Intelligence Users
Advanced Reporting Capability Now Possible via Connection Cloud’s Real Time, Data Virtualization Platform
Menlo Park, CA (PRWEB) April 09, 2013
Elastic Intelligence, developer and marketer of the Connection Cloud, which enables instant access to virtual SaaS data, and Frontera Consulting, a Zuora technology integration provider, are joining forces to provide Zuora users with Connection Cloud’s real-time, data virtualization technology for easier, faster reporting.
- Zuora is the subscription commerce, billing and finance industry leader. With Connection Cloud and the support of Frontera’s integration services, users have the most affordable and easiest means of accessing their business intelligence (BI) data.
- Zuora users can use Connection Cloud to directly access Zuora data from Excel or PowerPivot with no intermediary file to load.
- Connection Cloud’s data virtualization platform also enables Zuora users to load a spreadsheet or BI tool, in just minutes, with additional data from Salesforce, Intacct, NetSuite, Salesforce and other SaaS applications.
- With Connection Cloud, users can ‘refresh’ their spreadsheet –in real time – with a single click.
- Connection Cloud accesses data from where it resides in the cloud, in real time, bypassing the roadblocks of different APIs and query languages. Data is therefore always ‘fresh,’ never stale.
- “The Connection Cloud answers a tremendous need for enterprises – that of being able to access many types of data stored in cloud applications without having to move the data first into a warehouse, and jump over huge API hurdles to get there,” said Ajay Singh, CEO, Elastic Intelligence. “We are delighted to be working with Frontera Consulting to provide the easy connectivity and access Zuora users want for use in BI, reporting and other applications.”
- “Frontera Consulting is always on the lookout for new technologies that can further enhance the customer experience with Zuora,” said Fred Kao, Frontera Consulting SaaS Practice Director. “Connection Cloud’s native access to Zuora and other cloud platforms, standard query language, and ability to deliver data directly to the desktop, allows us to quickly build powerful solutions that are easy to use.”
About Connection Cloud
Connection Cloud, developed and marketed by Elastic Intelligence, is the first and only real-time SQL-based Platform-as-a-Service for connecting to virtual SaaS data for reporting, business intelligence (BI) and application development. Using Connection Cloud, business users and application developers can access their virtual SaaS data from where it resides, eliminating the need for a complex on-premise data warehousing, or additional IT support. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Menlo Park, California. For more information, visit http://www.connectioncloud.com/
About Frontera Consulting, LLC
Frontera Consulting helps companies successfully transform their business and IT operations through systems and process consulting, managed services, and strategic sourcing. Frontera is a certified partner of Oracle, Salesforce.com, Zuora and SugarCRM. Frontera’s Cloud2Cloud (C2C) Tools deliver zero footprint integration for SaaS applications.
The company has deep business and technology expertise in finance & accounting, supply chain, subscription economy and customer relationship management. Headquartered in New York City, Frontera operates in North America and Europe. For more information, visit http://www.fronteraconsulting.net/about.html
Spiralgroup for Connection Cloud
+1 530 432 1820