London, UK (PRWEB) April 09, 2013
In the 2012/2013 school year, the market for K-12 online courses reached approximately USD 2.5 billion, experiencing an annual double-digit growth over the past several years. The market growth is driven by the increasing number of students as well as available online courses and by the expansion of virtual schools. Meanwhile, the lack of knowledge about the courses, existing skepticism regarding validity of online education and regional educational policy can present serious barriers to the market development.
The market for PreK-12 online courses is poised for a substantial growth in the offing. By 2014, over 10 million PreK-12 students are likely to take online courses. By 2015, the PreK-12 academic institutions in the US are expected to spend almost USD 5 billion on online learning services and products.
New research report “PreK-12 Online Course Market Forecast 2013” developed by Simba Information has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: PreK-12 Online Course Market Forecast 2013
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 3,250.00
The report serves as an extensive guide to the PreK-12 online course market. It examines the current situation and uncovers the historic figures, outlines the opportunities and challenges for online courses’ wider adoption, identifies the factors driving the market development, discloses information on online learning programs and regulatory landscape, highlights district online course activities, evaluates the competitive pressure. The study provides in-depth review of the institution offering online learning in certain districts and profiles the most prominent suppliers of K-12 online courses. In addition, forecasts for online learning market to 2015/2016 is available in the research.
Reasons to Buy:
- General information on online learning and its historic background.
- Overview of the market: size, learning programs, funding mechanisms.
- Deep examination of the market drivers and challenges.
- Data on state online course activities and regulation/legislation.
- State case studies for Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, Mississippi, Montana, Oregon, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
- Review of the district online course activities.
- Analysis of the competitive scenario.
- Future forecast for online learning market.
- Information on the key players.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Simba Information page.