This integration is an excellent service to our member schools who are looking for a cost-effective LMS solution.
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) April 10, 2013
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning services and software solutions and a CODiE 2011 winner for “Best Post-Secondary Course or Learning Management System”, announced a partnership with ABHE-Solutions to provide a tight, automated integration sharing data between LMS and SIS.
“This tight integration goes beyond normal, un-automated integrations, saving ABHE-Solutions schools time and making their lives easier,” said Cathy Garland, Vice President of Marketing & Sales. “We are delighted to announce this tight integration and look forward to serving schools, supporting them by providing our award-winning service and support.”
“ABHE-Solutions is committed to serving our member schools in the best way possible,” said Lucian Chennard, Chief Information Officer of ABHE-Solutions. “This integration with Edvance360’s LMS is an excellent service to our member schools who are looking for a cost-effective LMS solution.”
We invite you to consider joining Edvance360. We offer:
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is well below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the academic features in a Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge
- Learning Outcome Management (LOM) – Use our intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels (no additional cost).
- ePortfolios – Enables students at colleges to manage a professional portfolio containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from teachers (no additional cost).
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, with operations in Valdosta, Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
ABHE-Solutions exists to enhance the quality and credibility of client institution’s data management systems by bringing technology, development and the experiences of existing users to client campuses. ABHE-Solutions represents the work of dozens of ABHE member institutions. For the benefit of the all member schools, ABHE-Solutions collaborates to provide a series of software tools to help client users with their daily tasks.
Their website can be accessed at http://www.abhe-solutions.com.