Valcourt, QC (PRWEB) April 10, 2013
BRP is launching the Sea-Doo “I Brake For…” sweepstakes giving watercraft enthusiasts, and those new to boating, the opportunity to win a 2013 Sea-Doo GTI Limited 155, paired with a Sea-Doo MOVE trailer.
Sea-Doo watercraft provides the stopping power with the only on-water braking system and invites consumers to share what special moments and destinations they stop for with their families. The sweepstakes provides multiple ways to enter and opportunities to earn additional entries by simply involving family and friends.
People can enter the contest by visiting http://www.ibrake4.com. Participants will receive one entry into the contest by completing the entry form on Facebook, the microsite, or mobile device. To increase chances of winning, participants must log onto the Sea-Doo Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SeaDoo, like the page, then click on the contest application and enter up to three photos in the Sea-Doo photo contests:
- “I Brake For…” Special Moments and Destinations: Participants upload an image of their favorite moments and places, it could be a family day on the beach, a shot of an epic sun-set, a pod of Dolphins, etc.
- “I Brake For…” Sea-Doo Fun at the Dealership: When visiting the local BRP/Sea-Doo dealership, participants can take a photo with their favorite Sea-Doo watercraft, holding the “I Brake For Sea-Doo Fun” sign and upload it to the contest. To locate a dealer, visit the Sea-Doo Dealer Locator: http://www.brp.com/en-US/Dealer.Locator/Sea-Doo/ (US)
- “I Brake For…” Sea-Doo Fun at the Test Ride Tour: The “Sea-Doo Test Ride Tour” includes 22 tour stops throughout the US. Participants can register and attend one of these events to test-drive a Sea-Doo watercraft, with the world’s first and only on-water brake. While there, they can take a photo holding the Sea-Doo brake sign at the event and upload it to the contest. To learn more about, and register for, the “Sea-Doo Test Ride Tour” visit http://www.seadoodemo.com.
Once the photos are uploaded, contestants are encouraged to share their photo with family and friends. Contestants earn an additional 10 entries for each contest that they enter and share.
Additional sweepstakes details:
- Contest begins Wednesday, April 10, 2013.
- Contest ends Friday, July 26, 2013.
- Drawing will be held on August 5, 2013.
- To view the complete contest rules visit: http://www.sea-doo.com/onboard/2013/01/04/i-brake-for-sweepstake-rules/.
For a look at the new Sea-Doo watercraft, visit: http://www.sea-doo.com.