Peace Frogs fans are devoted, enthusiastic and caring people.
Gloucester, Va. (PRWEB) April 11, 2013
From azaleas to tomatoes and gods of the sea to holiday shoppers, the 2013 Peace Frogs festival calendar will bring the Gloucester, Va.-based apparel and gifts company all along the East Coast this season.
Peace Frogs’ festival season kicks off this weekend in North Carolina and includes the following events:
- April 13-14, Azalea Festival, Wilmington, NC
- Junior League of Asheville's Spring Market - Asheville, NC - April 20-21
- North Carolina Pickle Fest - Mount Olive, NC - April 27
- July 13, Tomato Festival, Mechanicsville, VA
- July 18-27, Delaware State Fair, Harrington, DE
- August 7-18, Erie County Fair, Hamburg, NY
- August 20-25, Dutchess County Fair, Rhinebeck, NY
- September 5-8, Hebron Harvest Fair, Hebron, CT
- September 13-21, Great Frederick Fair, Frederick, MD
- September 27-29, Neptune Festival, Virginia Beach, VA
- November 1-3, Greensboro Holiday Market, Greensboro, NC
“Peace Frogs fans are devoted, enthusiastic and caring people,” said Sam Wallace, who heads up bringing Peace Frogs to festival events.
Wallace, a Williamsburg-native and 2011 Hampden-Sydney College graduate, began selling Peace Frogs in 2012. His father and uncle – owners of the retail store Wallace’s Trading Post in Williamsburg, Va. – have sold Peace Frogs apparel and gifts for years.
“Many Peace Frogs fans love to smile and…I have had numerous customers (tell me) their day was made just by seeing Peace Frogs.”
Plus, Wallace added, taking Peace Frogs around the country offers him an opportunity to travel, meet new people and build his business as a Peace Frogs retailer.
Wallace said he is looking to add another dozen or so events to the schedule this year.
Additional show dates will be released as they are confirmed.
About Peace Frogs:
Established more than 25 years ago by Catesby Jones, the Virginia-based Peace Frogs apparel company promotes positively peaceful living.
The apparel and gift products are featured online, in more than 800 specialty stores around the world and via an annual catalog. With 16 free standing stores and 20 licensees, the Peace Frogs brand grows in popularity each year.
For more information about Peace Frogs, contact Catesby Jones at catesby(at)mindspring(dot)com.