Having the ability to see deep into end-users ecosystems across your customer base provides support leaders with a strategic advantage—they can make better decisions on what to support, what not to support, and more,
Columbus, OH (PRWEB) April 11, 2013
ISOdx, the leading forensic troubleshooting tool with advanced remote monitoring capabilities, today announces a new set of features delivering enhanced functionality, performance and usability to dramatically decrease mean time to resolution (MTTR) and increase CSAT scores of independent software vendors (ISVs), managed service providers (MSPs), and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
With the latest release of ISOdx, the company builds on its core principles of data collection, multi-tenant data storage, and robust data visualization to deliver:
- The new Spot Check feature providing customers with the ability to perform specific actions on-demand, for example, dynamically collect support forensics without end-user interaction. Spot Check leverages the same secure, outbound-only communication method that has made ISOdx an advanced remote monitoring leader.
- Extensive implementation and reporting enhancements reducing the time and effort required to implement ISOdx in complex customer environments.
- Read/Write functionality for the ISOdx API (Beta Release) that empowers customers to create, modify or delete data directly to the ISOdx data warehouse.
- Support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 operating systems.
In addition, customers new to ISOdx will appreciate its core forensic troubleshooting capabilities enabling the rapid identification of root cause in seconds or minutes, not hours or days. Renowned for its unique “snapshot” comparison approach to compare a working state to the current state of any device to isolate “what changed,” ISOdx continues to set the bar for the fastest resolution of technical support issues.
“The ISOdx v4.4.0 release reflects our understanding of customer needs," said TJ Felice, president of ISOdx Solutions. “Support leaders are becoming increasingly challenged to do more with less, while environments are becoming more complex. ISOdx is responding to their needs with product enhancements that provide support organizations with deep visibility into their customers’ ecosystems along with flexible and robust reporting, proactive alerting, and the automation of any manual support process they are using today.”
With this new product release, ISOdx also has improved its ability to report across a customer’s enterprise allowing users to gain new insights about their entire customer base.
“Having the ability to see deep into end-users ecosystems across your customer base provides support leaders with a strategic advantage—they can make better decisions on what to support, what not to support, and more,” Felice stated. “Version 4.4.0 offers support leaders the ability to save time, lower costs, improve productivity and improve CSAT scores along with the ability to scale their organizations.”
Availability: ISOdx v4.4.0 is available now. Please visit http://www.ISOdxSolutions.com for additional information.
- For ISOdx v4.4.0 technical specifications and requirements, please see:
- To learn more about ISOdx Advanced Remote Monitoring, please visit our Learning Center at:
- To view webinars and videos or download case studies and white papers, please visit our Resource Center at: http://isodxsolutions.com/resources/
Designed by support experts for support experts, ISOdx advanced remote monitoring is the first and only configurable application to combine sophisticated documentation and analytical capabilities for the fastest resolution of technology support issues. ISOdx advanced remote monitoring slashes mean time to resolution (MTTR) by gathering data before issues arise and putting critical information at a support team’s fingertips before the customer’s first call. For more information, go to http://www.isodxsolutions.com