London, UK (PRWEB) April 11, 2013
In 2011, the volume of the global champagne sales declined by 1% and totaled around 320 million bottles. The UK is the largest export market for champagne. Nevertheless, the volume of champagne exports to the UK dropped by over 2.5% during 2011 and was estimated 34.5 million bottles. Leading champagne exporter, France, registered a decline in domestic sales by nearly 2% over 2011. Meanwhile, a substantial growth of sale volumes was registered in China and India – by 19% and 58%, respectively; and in some mature markets such as Japan and Germany – by 7% and 8.5%, respectively. In terms of volume, the UK, the US and France formed the dominant regional champagne markets in 2011, accounting for above 75% of the world market.
The worldwide champagne market is characterized by fierce competition. Top companies engaged in champagne industry include LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, Vranken-Pommery, Laurent Perrier and Lanson-BCC.
New research report “Global Champagne Market Report: 2013 Edition” elaborated by Koncept Analytics has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Champagne Market Report: 2013 Edition
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 800.00
The report provides and extensive overview of the world champagne market with a focus on such country markets as France, the USA, the USA and Australia. It covers current market conditions in detail and analyzes prevailing development trends. The study presents essential information on product types, production as well as uncovers vital data on the market size and value; discusses key industry issues; examines the market drivers and limiters; outlines opportunities and challenges; reviews the most prominent activities; delves into the competitive environment; profiles the leading champagne manufacturers. In addition, the report sheds light on the prospects for future development of the market and discloses forecast figures.
Companies profiled in the report: LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, Lanson-BCC Group and Vranken-Pommery Monopole SA.
- All-round overview of the global champagne market including such issues as the champagne appellation, production methods for sparkling wine/champagne, champagne producers, grape varieties used in the production of champagne and champagne types.
- Global market analysis: data on the market size, value and volume; review of top export markets.
- Country market analyses: France, the US, the UK and Australia.
- Examination of the market dynamics: predominant trends, growth drivers, challenges.
- Assessment of the competitive landscape.
- Top companies’ profiles (business description, financial overview and description of business strategies).
- Future outlook through 2017.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Koncept Analytics page.