The Quintess Collection and IfOnly share the same purpose; creating once-in-a-lifetime experiences and exclusive access to the inaccessible
Broomfield, CO (PRWEB) April 22, 2013
The Quintess Collection, a leader in private luxury travel since 2004, announced today an exclusive alliance with IfOnly, which offers unique and memorable experiences with the world’s top talents in the fields of food, wine, golf and more. The collaboration will provide Quintess Collection members with additional experiences and activities around the world with select renowned chefs, expert sommeliers and champion athletes, further enhancing options in destinations like New York, Wine Country and Italy. A portion of each experience sold through IfOnly goes toward a charity of each luminary’s choice.
“The Quintess Collection and IfOnly share the same purpose; creating once-in-a-lifetime experiences and exclusive access to the inaccessible,” said Ben Addoms, Chief Marketing Officer of The Quintess Collection. “The experiences IfOnly offers with notable personalities perfectly complement the extraordinary vacations we continually provide to our members and their families.”
The Quintess Collection is working with IfOnly to develop additional Quintess Adventures that expand the club’s range of in-residence opportunities for members with a wide variety of experiences, including:
- Experiencing the Northern Italy wine region with noted Sommelier David Lynch as he takes you around the Lake Como area on wine tastings and exclusive culinary experiences.
- Viewing one of America’s greatest contemporary art collections at Stonescape with mega collectors Norman and Norah Stone for a tour of their private art cave in the Napa Valley.
- Afterhours access at the acclaimed Woodhouse Chocolate shop in downtown St. Helena with master chocolatiers John and Tracy Anderson.
- Meeting and wine with Margrit Mondavi, a pioneer of the modern-day California wine industry, at Mondavi Winery in the Napa Valley.
- Afternoon apprenticeship with Chef Jonathon Waxman followed by dinner for two at his renowned NYC restaurant, Barbuto.
- Traveling to four top New York cocktail bars with Master Mixologist Dale DeGroff, commonly called the ‘Godfather of American Cocktails.’
“We hope Quintess members will take full advantage of the offerings through IfOnly to connect with our athletes, artists, and luminaries as part of their travels,” said Trevor Traina, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of IfOnly. “These opportunities will further enhance their vacation experiences and help charities in need, which is one of our main guiding principals.”
For more information call 800-550-0324 or visit quintess.com.
About The Quintess Collection
The Quintess Collection, a leader in private luxury travel since 2004, provides exclusive access to more than 170 luxury residences and experiences in 60 of the world’s most sought-after destinations, including Aspen, Buenos Aires, Cannes, India, London, Los Cabos, Maui, New York, New Zealand, Paris, South Africa, Tuscany and many more. With five-star amenities in each private home, personalized services from a dedicated expert staff of travel planners and hosts with extensive local knowledge for each and every vacation, and the most sought-after golf experiences around the world through THE TOUR CLUB, Quintess Collection members and clients enjoy effortless vacation experiences each and every time they travel.
Founded in 2011 by San Francisco-based entrepreneur Trevor Traina, IfOnly exists to enable rare experiences and connections, benefitting worthy causes. IfOnly connects fans with personalities across the worlds of food, wine, golf and more, including chefs Tyler Florence, Gary Danko, and Michael Mina, legendary golfers Greg Norman and Sir Nick Faldo and sommeliers Rajat Parr and Shelley Lindgren, just to name a few, for experiences created by the individual luminaries exclusively for IfOnly members. Donations are made to the charity of each luminary’s choice for every item and experience sold.