“I pride myself on bringing ‘motivation and substance’ to all of my sales training seminars and keynote events."
Cleveland, Ohio (PRWEB) April 19, 2013
Sales training professional Marvin Montgomery has been “Marvinizing” professional audiences across the country for over 30 years with his captivating and results-focused presentation style. He has conducted numerous sales and customer service training sessions, executed many one-on-sales coaching engagements and has authored two sales training books. Now, he is taking his considerable sales expertise online on his brand new website, http://www.marvinmontgomery.com.
“I pride myself on bringing ‘motivation and substance’ to all of my sales training seminars and keynote events,” Montgomery said. “I wanted to bring the same approach to my website. Visitors can view videos of some of my past presentations so that they can ‘try before they buy’ and get a feel for the substance and value that I bring to my clients.”
The site provides information and pricing on the services that Montgomery provides to businesses, including:
- Professional Sales Training– A full-day, half-day or series of hourly sessions that is customized to the specific sales goals and objectives of any company.
- Professional Customer Service Training– A full-day, half-day or series of hourly sessions that is customized to the specific customer service goals and objectives of any company.
- Professional Sales Coaching – A one-on-one approach that is customized to meet the specific sales goals of an individual.
- Professional Keynote Speaking – A custom keynote presentation to meet a “take-away” objective of any corporate event.
- DiSC Profiles – This system allows individuals to better understand themselves and their audience so that they can meet and exceed their goals.
The site also offers valuable resources for visitors looking to increase their sales or customer service acumen. This includes a signup for free weekly motivational tips, free videos of Marvin in action and an online bookstore where Montgomery’s The Professional’s Guide to Sales Success can be purchased or his new book, Training Wheels, can be pre-ordered.
Additionally, the site contains Montgomery’s calendar of upcoming public speaking events, read customer testimonials and purchase promotional items to go along with Marvin’s appearance at an organization.
For more information, visit http://www.marvinmontgomery.com or call Marvin direct at 216.509.0281.
About Marvin Montgomery
For more than 30 years, Marvin Montgomery has earned widespread national recognition and praise for his informative, practical and stimulating programs that reflect his basic philosophy: “Preparation and practice are the keys to sales success.” He has assisted hundreds of organizations to meet or exceed their sales goals using his training programs.
Marvin is the author of Practice Makes Perfect: The Professional’s Guide to Sales Success as well as the soon to be released book, Training Wheels. He is also a regular contributor to magazines such as Smart Business Cleveland and Smart Business Akron/Canton, COSE Update, and the Cleveland Plain Dealer.